eAssessment from Amatrol / Oxygen Education dramatically improves training effectiveness while reducing invested time and cost. eAssessment brings you the power to train as little or as much needed for each student! Assessing your student's technical knowledge provides the base you need to effectively target training.
Online training is an essential tool in today’s workplace and educational institutions. Amatrol is increasing its already extensive online offerings with the introduction of eBooks. Amatrol’s eBooks are digital versions of its print-based LAPs (Learning Activity Packets) that allow organizations to set up courses completely online, including assessments!
Enhanced Features Make Amatrol’s eBooks Easier to Use than the Real Thing
Amatrol’s eBooks look like a real book and allow users to flip between pages with ease. Enhanced with features such as keyword searches and zoom controls that enable a user to quickly locate and view information, these eBooks are a fantastic learning tool. Easy to use zoom controls make reading schematic diagrams and other technical charts and graphs a snap. In addition, thumbnails of the pages can be used to visually scan for the desired page and quickly jump directly to it.
Unmatched Competency-Based Curriculum
Amatrol’s eBooks use a competency-based approached to curriculum that begins with basic concepts and then leads the student into a layered learning process of increasing depth using proven instructional design techniques that keep the learner engaged. Theory and hands-on skills are interwoven to support just-in-time skills through presentation of theory immediately reinforced with hands-on application. Repetition, active problem solving and self-reviews all provide feedback to students to build confidence in the skills they develop.
Amatrol’s eBooks are Available Online 24/7
Amatrol’s eBooks are available online and can be used by anyone with access to Amatrol’s Learning Management System (LMS) or if you chose to use your own LMS, these eBooks are SCORM compatible to allow smooth integration into your current training system. Combined with our already extensive library of interactive multimedia titles, which are also SCORM compatible, users can now complete their entire course work online!
Amatrol’s eBooks are offered throughout Amatrol’s wide array of products including areas such as Electrical, Electronics, Process Control, Thermal, Fluid Power, Mechanical, and Automation.
- Air Conditioning/Heat Pump eBook - E11609
- Air Conditioning/Heat Pump Troubleshooting eBook - E11572
- Analytical Process Control eBook (E33303)
- Central Lubrication eBook (EB563)
- Centrifugal Pump Systems eBook (E18620)
- DC Electronic Drives eBook (E17422)
- Diaphragm Pump Systems eBook (E18613)
- Floor-Standing Belt Conveyor eBook (E18424)
- Gear Pump Systems eBook (E18616)
- Hydraulic Troubleshooting eBook (EB544)
- Laser Alignment Module eBook (E18433)
- Machine Tool Axis Module eBook (E18422)
- Machine Tool Chip Conveyor eBook (E18425)
- Magnetic Pump Systems eBook (E18617)
- Mechanical Drives 4 eBook (EB505)
- MechaSIM Mechatronics - Allen-Bradley AB5300 eBook - E72033
- Mechatronics - AB1200 eBook - E25018
- Mechatronics - Allen-Bradley AB5300 eBook - E72007
- Mechatronics - Siemens S7300 eBook - E72001
- Mechatronics HMI Siemens S7, Type A eBook - E25012
- Mechatronics Profibus, Siemens S7 eBook - E25011
- Mechatronics Simulation (MechaSim) - Siemens S7 eBook - E72028
- Mechatronics Troubleshooting - Allen Bradley AB5300 eBook - E25017
- Mechatronics Troubleshooting Siemens S7 eBook - E25015
- Metrology eBook (E18020)
- Motion Control 2 Axes eBook (E40832)
- Motion Control eBook (E40831)
- Multiple Pump Systems eBook (E18611)
- PanelView Plus - AB ControlLogix eBook (E40664)
- Peristaltic Pump Systems eBook (E18614)
- Piping Systems 1 eBook (EB526)
- Piston Pump Systems eBook (E18615)
- Plain Bearing Machine Tool Axis Module eBook (E18423)
- PLC - AB5300 eBook (EB457)
- PLC - AB5300 eBook - E25070
- PLC - Siemens S7 eBook - E25014
- PLC Analog - Siemens S7300 eBooks (E40802)
- PLC Analog Applications eBook (E40661)
- PLC AS-I Bus - Siemens S7 eBooks (E40874)
- PLC ControlLogix Process Control eBook (E40668)
- PLC DeviceNet ControlLogix eBook (E40667)
- PLC Graph Programming - S7300 - eBooks
- PLC Profibus (Siemens) eBook (E40804)
- PLC Profibus - Siemens S7315 - eBooks
- PLC Remote I/O -Allen Bradley eBook (E40634)
- PLC Remote I/O eBook (E40803)
- PLC Statement List - eBooks
- PLC Touch Screen - TP270 eBook (E40805)
- PLC Troubleshooting - Siemens S7 eBook (EB404)
- Pneumatic Troubleshooting eBook (EB546)
- Portable PLC - Siemens S71200 eBook (E40070)
- Portable PLC Troubleshooting - Siemens S71200 eBook (E40080)
- Power and Control Electronics eBook (EB240)
- Programmable Controller – CompactLogix 5300 - eBooks
- Programmable Controllers (ControlNet) eBook (E40665)
- Programmable Controllers (EtherNet) eBook (E40666)
- Programmable Controllers eBook (EB476)
- Pump Systems eBook (E18610)
- Rigging Systems 1 eBook (EB560)
- Rigging Systems 2 eBook (EB561)
- Robotics and Computer Programming 1 Multimedia - CD-11801
- Steam Systems 1 eBook - EB528
- Temperature Process Control eBook (E33301)
- Three-Channel Data Acquisition eBook (E33302)
- Three-Channel Data Acquisition eBook (E33307)
- Turbine Pump Systems eBook (E18612)
- Vibration Analysis eBook (E18435)
- Vibration Analysis Independent eBook (E18135)
- Welding Technology - eBooks
Amatrol creates innovative, interactive learning solutions for industry and education to equip people with the skills to master technical systems, solve problems and adapt to a rapidly-changing workplace. Amatrol's learning solutions are designed and built by employees who are experts in their field, integrating the best practices in education and training to deliver knowledge and skills for real jobs.
Amatrol is the world’s leader in skills-based, interactive technical learning. Their learning solutions range from engaging high school students in the learning of basic science and math to teaching hands-on skills in the latest, highly sophisticated motor drives. Amatrol’s learning solutions include interactive multimedia as well as print-based student learning materials, virtual trainers, teacher’s guides, industrial quality hands-on training equipment, and instructor training.
Amatrol designs, develops and manufactures technical learning systems, highly interactive eLearning, hands-on simulators, and more to train tomorrow’s workforce for many diverse industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, packaging, etc. Didactic organizations such as colleges, universities, and high schools use these made-in-the-USA products to teach individuals technical and workplace skills ranging from entry level basic technical skills to advanced technology troubleshooting for both degree and certification preparation. Real world components are used in the training equipment along with in-depth curricula to build the workforce’s next generation.
Amatrol offers a rich array of multimedia and eLearning on a broad array of topics including: power and energy, controls, manufacturing processes, design, fluids, fluid power, thermal, electrical, electrical motors, mechanical, communications, robotics, computer integrated manufacturing, mechatronics, and automation. In addition to learning systems geared toward post-secondary and industrial customers, Amatrol also offers systems specifically designed for high schools.
One of the biggest challenges facing the workforce today is a skilled worker shortage. Because of this, Amatrol is dedicated to providing schools with learning solutions that will cover applicable STEM knowledge and advanced manufacturing topics and skills.