Amatrol's Skill Boss, designed to meet MSSC standards, is a hands-on skill training & assessment system that integrates seamlessly into any manufacturing program and is required for Certified Production Technician (CPT) Plus certification.
Amatrol delivers total learning solutions for Advanced Manufacturing!
Tech-Labs is proud to offer equipment and curriculum from Amatrol’s Advanced Manufacturing program. Amatrol’s industry leading equipment and curriculum is developed in partnership with industry to deliver job ready, industry relevant skills. Working closely with companies like Caterpillar, Tropicana and many others Amatrol has designed equipment for work place success.
- Highly Demanded Industry Skills: Hands-On, Job-Ready
- Individualized Self-Paced or Group Learning Flexibility
- Extensive Curriculum Spanning Basics Through Advanced
- Authentic Industrial Troubleshooting
- Durable, Industrial Equipment Designed for Effective Teaching
- Superior Multimedia Interactivity Connects With Learners
- eAssessment to Accelerate Learning, Improve Effectiveness
- Learning Anywhere, Anytime – 24 x 7
- Outstanding Support
- Computer Based Training (CBT) with Amatrol’s eAssessment (available via the web)
- Hands-on Training & Assessment that meet MSSC standards for Certified Production Technician (CPT) Plus certificationsItem Number:95-MSB1
- Teaches fundamentals of AC and DC electrical systems used for power and control in industrial, commercial, agricultural, and residential applicationsItem Number:T7017A
The model T7017A includes a bench top-mount workstation, AC power supply, DC power supply, electrical components set, lead set, hand-held multimeter, circuit tester, built-in instrumentation console, electrical circuit simulation software, student learning materials for both theory and lab, and teacher’s assessment guide. This system uses industrial quality components to help students become better prepared for what they will encounter on the job.
- NOW is the time to take your training to the next level with a robot to train the future industry employees.
FANUC America and APT Manufacturing Solutions partnered to develop educational “cells” for Advanced Manufacturing CERT training. The AM-CERT20 Cell utilizes a FANUC M20 robot that has a PLC, multiple End of Arm Tooling options, custom folding fencing, and safety training feature’s built into one portable system.Manufacturer:
- The 950-HTB1 is a vital training opportunity for learning how to diagnose and correct common problems with hydraulic circuits and components. In fact, this learning system features over 35 faults for learners to practice troubleshooting.Item Number:950-HTB1
Amatrol’s Basic Hydraulic Troubleshooting Learning System (950-HTB1) teaches how to troubleshoot hydraulic systems and components such as hydraulic motors, directional control valves, and cylinders. The knowledge gained from the 950-HTB1’s hardware and curriculum is extremely valuable for maintenance technicians within industries like manufacturing, automotive, agriculture, construction, and many more! This learning system will also serve as a solid foundation towards attaining certifications.
- The Motor Troubleshooting Learning System (85-MT2E) covers the testing and troubleshooting of AC and DC motors using a multimeter and a megger meter. The skills and knowledge covered by this learning system will prove invaluable for industrial maintenance technicians or anyone working in a field that uses AC and/or DC motors.Item Number:85-MT2E Regular / 85-MT2ESL Sheathed Banana Leads
The 85-MT2E includes a motor connection box to practice hands-on skills such as troubleshooting faults in a DC motor and AC single-phase and three-phase motors, evaluating DC electric motor commutator and brush health, and using a multimeter to test an AC motor start/run capacitor. Amatrol’s learning systems feature real-world, industry-grade components for durability that will stand up to frequent use and to allow learners to gain real-world competencies.
- The 850-MT6B is an invaluable system for careers like electricians and industrial maintenance technicians that wire control panels and operator panels on manufacturing machines.Item Number:850-MT6B
Amatrol’s Electrical Wiring Learning System (850-MT6B) allows learners to study and practice electrical wiring skills like: installing control wiring in an electrical panel; installing wiring into limit switches, solenoids, and pressure switches; and understanding the importance of correct wire size, material, and insulation.
- Amatrol’s Hydraulic Maintenance Learning System (950-HM1) teaches skills related to servicing and maintaining hydraulic systems and components.Item Number:950-HM1
Hydraulic systems are used in innumerable industrial areas like automotive, packaging, pharmaceutical, and food processing. This learning system provides a valuable learning experience for industrial maintenance technicians, system installers, and many others by covering hydraulic filter and fluid maintenance, fittings, seals, hydraulic hose and clamping devices, hydraulic tubing, and hydraulic component installation.
- This learning system requires the Electrical Wiring Learning System (850-MT6B) and VFD/PLC Wiring Learning System (85-MT6BA).Item Number:85-MT6BB
Amatrol’s Industrial Soldering Learning System (85-MT6BB) covers industrial soldering techniques commonly used within a control enclosure by industrial maintenance technicians. Applications for these techniques include soldering various connectors to wire, wire-to-wire, and wire-to-terminals. Other major topic areas include solder types, soldering safety, and tool operation.
- The 890-PEC-B has the qualities of a real world machine with relay-controlled start/stop power station, terminal strip I/O test points, operator station, and machine automation station.
The model 890-PEC-B Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Learning System teaches programming and troubleshooting of programmable controllers and their use in industrial, commercial, and residential applications. The 890-PEC-B System teaches PLC troubleshooting like no other product by providing a hands-on learning station that models real world PLC-controlled machines with up to 40 faults that can be inserted into the system.
- Amatrol’s 85-MT10-611U Electronic Drives Learning System with Siemens 611U
Amatrol’s 85-MT10-611U Electronic Drives Learning System with Siemens 611U teaches motion control concepts, safety and speed, torque and positioning applications. Motion control is used where precise control of position is required, such as in machining, packaging, and cut-to-length operations. The system is also used in speed / torque mode to provide accurate speed and torque control for spindle drives, extruders and winders. Students will learn industry relevant skills...