Operational features of these transparent acrylic training tools allow dismantling in your classroom, showing the participant the component parts, how they are assembled, how they look and gasket positioning. You can then reassemble the Heat Exchanger or allow the participant to complete the task for training purposes.
Bayport Training & Technical is dedicated to providing specialized services and educational or industrial tools aimed at promoting a true “hands-on” teaching concept. The variety of cutaways, demonstrators and models are conceived and orchestrated through a client driven needs analysis program.
Mission Statement: To continuously work to achieve and repeatedly prove Bayport’s focus on existing and new technologies, quality and value in our products and services, through never ending diligence and dedication in providing unique tools, experienced personnel and contribution to our field of endeavor.
- Transparent acrylic training tools students dismantle to see the components parts, how they are assembled, how they look and gasket positioning.
- "See through” acrylic training models: pumps, separators, boilers, and more!
We offer a variety of Acrylic Working Demonstrators from Bayport for pumps, separators, boilers, and more! This line of demonstrators are great for teaching your students the technical knowledge they need to success in the Oil and Gas industry.
- These cut-away training valves are "cut-a-way" so you can see and identify the internal components. The Cut-Away Valves may be taken apart and reassembled for training purposes.
Tech-Labs offers a wide variety of cutaway valves for technical training programs. These cut-away training valves are "cut-a-way" so you can see and identify the internal components. The Cut-Away Valves may be taken apart and reassembled for learning purposes.
- This mechanical trainer unit is designed for maintenance and operations personnel in the Oil and Gas Industry
Trainers for Mechanical, Maintenance, Flange & Gasket, Lock/Out Tag/Out and more!
- “Hands on” training units for process operators and maintenance technicians
These Process Trainers can be customized to any requirements such as process specific equipment needs for training such as designated brands of components, off site supervisory control and newer technologies such as Field Bus capability.
- Training process units for a variety of industrial processes.
Our process units are available for controlling heat levels of fluids through industrial process operations, separating volatile gasses dissolved in liquid, process distillation, and more!
- Cut-away Rack Assembly
These stainless steel electro chrome plated cut-away racks add a unique and beneficial twist to standard cut-away training aids.
- Cut-a-way or split case industrial trainers for the Oil and Gas Industry
This equipment is either cut-a-way or has a horizontally split case so you can see the internal components. They may be taken apart and reassembled for training purposes. Models shown are representative of typical production items. Actual equipment may vary according to manufacturer and design or customer specifications. Please call for us for any custom requirements.