eAssessment from Amatrol / Oxygen Education dramatically improves training effectiveness while reducing invested time and cost. eAssessment brings you the power to train as little or as much needed for each student! Assessing your student's technical knowledge provides the base you need to effectively target training.
Tech-Labs is proud to offer E-Learning programs from Amatrol and LJ Create. Teachers utilizing E-learning in the classroom enjoy more flexibility for both the instructor and the student. With virtual training simulations and real world scenarios that incorporate real time assessment, these programs provide the skills to succeed in the students chosen field.
- Identify skill gaps to target training to only what is needed for each individual student!
- The National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) has endorsed Amatrol as its preferred eLearning source for cutting-edge multimedia training materials to support its new Industrial Maintenance Technology (IMT) Certification.
Amatrol’s e-Learning program meets the challenge for flexible technical training by offering superb technical content depth as well as breadth, strong interactivity for skill development, and excellent assessment and student tracking through an intuitive, easy-to-use web portal. With 24 x 7 access, Amatrol’s eLearning program creates easy access to educational opportunities for technical skill development previously restricted to the classroom...
- Now All Your Courses Are Available Online!
Online training is an essential tool in today’s workplace and educational institutions. Amatrol is increasing its already extensive online offerings with the introduction of eBooks. Amatrol’s eBooks are digital versions of its print-based LAPs (Learning Activity Packets) that allow organizations to set up courses completely online, including assessments!
- Complete Simulation Software to Train Future Technicians & Engineers.
Automation Studio™ is a software solution, which offers intuitive design, animation, simulation, and circuit analysis functionalities in a user-friendly environment allowing teachers to expose more content in less time, improves students' understanding of concepts and diagnostic capabilities, and bring an optimal return on investment for your school, college, or university.Manufacturer:
- Our learning content is aligned to NATEF standards - at MLR, AST, and MAST levels!
This program has been designed to allow you to build a NATEF certified automotive program that will enable your students to become new hi-tech auto technicians. A unique blend of online digital learning resources and practical equipment combines to create an automotive teaching program that will deliver the knowledge and practical skills students need to achieve success.
- Ensure your students have the right skills for the job – our engineering program is designed to bridge the skills gap
Our engineering program comprises three main strands of Control and Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering and Electronic Engineering. Our comprehensive program addresses a broad range of related engineering areas, including: Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Science, Engineering Materials Technology and Manufacturing Techniques.
- Make STEM Education truly engaging with a range of real-world problem-solving tasks in our cloud-based learning program.
LJ Create's STEM software features a wide range of presentations, investigations and assessments to help develop skills and knowledge. Make STEM truly engaging with a range of real-world problem-solving tasks in our cloud-based learning program.
- Amatrol Provides On-Line Learning for MSSC Production Technician Certification
Amatrol supplies interactive, on-line learning to MSSC for use in their Production Technician Certification training. Both Amatrol and MSSC have long recognized the ever growing demand for technically skilled workers.
- U/LINC is the welding industry’s most comprehensive curriculum solution, designed to supercharge your teaching experience and free you from curriculum development.
The manufacturing landscape of the 21st century is defined by increasingly high standards of quality, productivity, efficiency and regulatory compliance. With skilled welders continually aging out of the workforce, students of the trade at the high school, trade school and college levels require the best possible training to fill in the skills gap.Manufacturer: