Simlog's Forklift Personal Simulator puts trainees at the controls of a typical factory forklift with rear-wheel steering. Challenging training scenarios reproduce the productivity demands of modern factory, warehouse and distribution center environments. Our intelligent Instructional Design will guide your trainees through a series of 7 skill-building Simulation Modules that emphasize safety in every exercise.
Simulation training helps reduce costs and improve your training program. The fact is, simulators will help improve your bottom line, in the following ways:
- Use the simulator at local job fairs to promote your training program and increase the number of training applicants.
- You can give everyone the same training opportunity, but still carefully pre-screen for operator potential using your own simulator-based benchmarks.
- Help your trainees better understand operating concepts by demonstrating them, instead of just explaining.
- Help trainees "in difficulty" to meet your same training objectives by allocating to them more simulator time. In this way, you can be sure that everyone will be ready for subsequent training in the field.
- Make the training at the controls of your heavy equipment safer. How ? By providing a "virtual seat" for the drill-and-practice needed to acquire the necessary muscle memory and gain self-confidence. Remember too that fewer mistakes in the field means less wear-and-tear on your iron, since the "accidents" now happen on the simulator.
- Thanks to the simulator-based preparation, your students will reach their performance targets sooner at the controls of your heavy equipment. As a result, you'll now "find" time to teach them more advanced techniques without increasing your seat-time hours.
- Finally, with improved skills, your graduates will be more employable, and the reputation of your training program is increased. And that means more applicants for your next class.
Isn't it time to reduce your training costs and improve your training program?
- Simlog's Forklift simulator is the only simulator that was truly designed for vocational programs, and that provides the scope, depth and realism of skills training required in a vocational curriculum.Item Number:FLT
- Simlog’s new Backhoe Loader Personal Simulator puts you at the controls of a backhoe loader at work in a typical construction site.Item Number:BHL
Both SAE and ISO joystick patterns are available, and changing the point of view during the simulation is easy with joystick buttons, keyboard function keys and mouse controls.
- It's time to look again at the training simulator idea, but in a brand new, cost-effective way to complement, not replace, real seat-time.Item Number:DZR
Simlog's Bulldozer simulation software can also be configured, in order to simulate the behavior of a wide variety of bulldozers. For example, you can use separate pedals for Decelerator and Brake, or just a single pedal that combines both functions, to reproduce the different pedal arrangements found in real bulldozers.
- The standard in cost-effective simulation
The simulation software puts you at the controls of a modern twin boom Drill Jumbo in an underground mining tunnel (drift). You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button!
- The simulation software puts you at the controls of an electric rope shovel at work in a typical mine site.
There are eight "Simulation Modules" of increasing difficulty, starting with Controls Familiarization. The final modules combine elements of dipper fill at the rock face, and cab-side or blind-side truck loading. A simulated Mining Truck is built right in, to help teach truck spotting interaction. Key "Performance Indicators" measure how quickly and how carefully the simulated work is performed.
- Only Simlog offers the variety of setup options needed to suit your operator training budget.
Simply set up the simulator controls , install the simulation software (in English or French) on your desktop or laptop PC, and begin! The simulation software puts you at the controls of a typical forwarder equipped with an articulated boom, telescoping extension, and free-swinging grapple attachment. You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button.
- Count on Simlog to reduce your training costs and improve your training effectiveness.
The simulation software puts you at the controls of a typical tracked carrier (swing machine) equipped with an articulated boom and free-swinging "dangle-type" harvester head. You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button. Simply set up the simulator controls, install the simulation software on your desktop or laptop PC, and begin!
- While traditional computer-based aids can help you learn about heavy equipment, only 3D simulation technology can help you learn to operate heavy equipment.
Simlog's Hydraulic Excavator Personal Simulator puts trainees at the controls of a modern Hydraulic Excavator in interaction with an articulated dump truck. Using life-like dynamic terrain combined with our intelligent instructional design, your trainees are guided through a series of 12 skill building Simulation Modules.
- Personal Simulators for training operators for positions in the mining industry
Modern mining equipment is increasingly complex, costly, and difficult to operate productively. As a result, proper operator training has become everyone's business. The fact is, it takes training to spot a truck and position it for loading under a full bucket. It also takes training to back up a truck just using mirrors under that bucket. Otherwise, your mining operations will suffer from lower productivity, higher fuel costs, increased tire wear, and more equipment maintenance and repair.
- Even more operator training help, thanks to NEW functionality!Item Number:MCRA
Simlog’s Advanced Edition puts you at the controls of a modern rough-terrain mobile crane equipped with telescoping boom and jib, and a variety of hook-blocks with best-in-class simulation graphics and physics, slings that go “slack”, and a boom that deflects. And now there’s wind, with parameters to define the direction, strength, and gusting.