Two models available: Single Speed Drive Motor (Model TU-103) and the Variable Speed Drive Motor Add-On (Model TU-203).
Automobile and Diesel technology is ever-changing as cars incorporate more electronics than ever before creating the demand for workers with advanced automotive skills. Teaching the latest skills has never been more important. Tech-Labs offers a wide range of training solutions for teaching everything from basic engine function to complex maintenance and troubleshooting as well as collision repair.
Today’s automotive technicians must be as proficient on a computer as they are with an engine. LJ Creates Automotive Program prepares students for a successful career in the automotive field. We also offer certifications and training equipment from Marcraft, Imperial and VR Sim.
- This after-market automotive trainer is designed to give students a working understanding of the components they will find on an automotive air conditioning system.Manufacturer:
- Training to become an Automotive Electronics Certified Professional!
The Automotive Electronics Installer Course introduces students to the exciting field of automotive electronics. The Marcraft Automotive Electronics Course provides the foundation knowledge to prepare students to successfully obtain the ASE Automotive/Light Truck Electircal & Electronics Certification (A6).Manufacturer:
- Contains minimum test equipment necessary for performing experiments and tests with auto air conditioning trainers (TU-103 & TU-203).
Package contains: Digital Thermometer (Model SDT-40), Flexible PVC Covered Probe (Model D4109), 2 Way Manifold for R22, R134A & R407C (Model 521-CA), 5ft Hose Set & Adapters (3 hoses & 2 adapters - included with manifold Model 521-CA), Isolation Valve (Model 7584), Valve Core Depressor (Model 7025), Halogen Leak Detector Kit (Model HLD-1201), Reversible Ratchet Wrench (Model 127-C) and ACME Adapter SetManufacturer:
- Our learning content is aligned to NATEF standards - at MLR, AST, and MAST levels!
This program has been designed to allow you to build a NATEF certified automotive program that will enable your students to become new hi-tech auto technicians. A unique blend of online digital learning resources and practical equipment combines to create an automotive teaching program that will deliver the knowledge and practical skills students need to achieve success.Manufacturer:
- SimSpray is a 3D experience which will train students how to use proper paint gun techniques while avoiding hazardous fumes and costly materials. This training aid can be used to prepare a student with the basics of paint gun techniques prior to spraying paint in a paint booth.
The SimSpray™ training system accelerates the learning of fundamental spray painting skills. SimSpray produces a realistic experience in which students reproduce the body positioning and muscle and joint movements required to create the ideal mil thickness on a finished piece. During traditional training, students need to select, move, and mount a part before they practice painting.Manufacturer: