Stratasys Objet30 Prime
The Objet30 Prime is the most advanced PolyJet desktop 3D printer. It introduces the capability to 3D print rubber models (in TangoGray or TangoBlack) and bio-compatible models (in MED610) right on your desktop, along with the same material options as the Objet30 Pro.
This desktop 3D printer also introduces a third print mode unavailable on any other PolyJet 3D Printer: Draft mode, with 36-micron layers for build speeds up to 25 percent faster than the Objet 30 Pro’s high-speed mode. Draft mode prints the most time- and material-efficient PolyJet models, and works with all rigid materials. All materials run on high-speed mode. The Objet30 Prime also expands the number of materials available for high-quality mode to include all rigid materials (rather than only VeroClear like the Objet30 Pro).
The Objet30 Prime is the only inkjet-technology based (Stratasys or otherwise) desktop 3D printer to offer rubber. Along with expanded print mode options, this makes it the world’s most versatile desktop 3D printer.
12 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
Explore new possibilities for desktop 3D printing. Print precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components. Use Rubber material to prototype gaskets, plugs and seals. 3D print usable medical implements – like ear forms or surgical guides – that require prolonged contact with skin.
The Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode, a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your lab.
The Objet30 Prime offers the broadest range of materials available on a desktop system, including:
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RDG430) with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber (Tango Gray or Tango Black) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) suitable for medical and dental products including dental delivery trays, surgical orthopedic guides and hearing aids