Minds-i STEM Robotics Foundations Lab - 6X6
This student LAB is designed to accompany the MINDS-i Foundations Curriculum as an introduction into the world of STEM and Robotics. It is designed as an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math. In this course students will become familiar with the basics of robotics and programming through teamwork.
High School and Post Secondary Curriculum
College. Career. Communication. Collaboration. Community.
MINDS-i’s Curriculum combines STEM with essential life skills relevant to today’s needs.
MINDS-i Robotics Education is designed to give students an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). MINDS-i is rocking the Robotics Education world with a high-technology platform that is simple to use, extraordinarily durable, infinitely modifiable, and will prepare student with the skills they need to excel in the 21st century.
- Introduction to MINDS-i
- Unit 1: Continuous Learning & Improvement
- Unit 2: Variable of Force & Motion
- Unit 3: Software Programming, Sensors & Servos
- Unit 4: Autonomous Robotics
- Unit 5: Mechanical and Structural Engineering
- Unit 6: Culminating Project
Each Lab is designed to support a small group of students (3 to 5) for one semester.
- Qty: 1 2 in 1 Super Rover Kit with Electronics
- Qty: 1 Arduino Autonomous Upgrade Module
- Qty: 1 250 Piece Basic Construction Set
- Qty: 1 Rotating Connector Set
- Qty: 1 Screw Adapter Kit
- Qty: 3 Servo Linkage Kit
- Qty: 3 485 Metal Gear Servo
- Qty: 4 QTI Sensor (Line Following)
- Qty: 1 Ping Ultrasound Sensor
- Qty: 1 Speed Controller (80A)
- Qty: 2 MINDS-i Tool
- Qty: 1 7.2V Battery 3000mAh
- Qty: 1 DC Motor (5,000 RPM)
- Qty: 1 1/16" Hex Driver
- Qty: 1 3/32" Hex Driver
- Qty: 1 Gear Reducer (3 to 1)
- Qty: 1 Extra 8-Channel Receiver
- Qty: 1 8-Channel Transmitter with Receiver
- Qty: 1 Digital MultiMeter
- Qty: 1 Optical Tachometer
- Qty: 1 Torque Meter
- Qty: 1 Catapult Support Material (Target & Velcro Balls)
- Qty: 1 Storage System