This MINDS-i Curriculum is an introduction into the world of STEM and Robotics. Designed as an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math, this course will allow the student to become familiar with the basics of robotics and programming through teamwork.
Minds-i STEM Robotics Foundations Lab - 6X6
This student LAB is designed to accompany the MINDS-i Foundations Curriculum as an introduction into the world of STEM and Robotics. It is designed as an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math. In this course students will become familiar with the basics of robotics and programming through teamwork.
High School and Post Secondary Curriculum
College. Career. Communication. Collaboration. Community.
MINDS-i’s Curriculum combines STEM with essential life skills relevant to today’s needs.
MINDS-i Robotics Education is designed to give students an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). MINDS-i is rocking the Robotics Education world with a high-technology platform that is simple to use, extraordinarily durable, infinitely modifiable, and will prepare student with the skills they need to excel in the 21st century.
- Introduction to MINDS-i
- Unit 1: Continuous Learning & Improvement
- Unit 2: Variable of Force & Motion
- Unit 3: Software Programming, Sensors & Servos
- Unit 4: Autonomous Robotics
- Unit 5: Mechanical and Structural Engineering
- Unit 6: Culminating Project
Each Lab is designed to support a small group of students (3 to 5) for one semester.
See what's included.
- Qty: 1 2 in 1 Super Rover Kit with Electronics
- Qty: 1 Arduino Autonomous Upgrade Module
- Qty: 1 250 Piece Basic Construction Set
- Qty: 1 Rotating Connector Set
- Qty: 1 Screw Adapter Kit
- Qty: 3 Servo Linkage Kit
- Qty: 3 485 Metal Gear Servo
- Qty: 4 QTI Sensor (Line Following)
- Qty: 1 Ping Ultrasound Sensor
- Qty: 1 Speed Controller (80A)
- Qty: 2 MINDS-i Tool
- Qty: 1 7.2V Battery 3000mAh
- Qty: 1 DC Motor (5,000 RPM)
- Qty: 1 1/16" Hex Driver
- Qty: 1 3/32" Hex Driver
- Qty: 1 Gear Reducer (3 to 1)
- Qty: 1 Extra 8-Channel Receiver
- Qty: 1 8-Channel Transmitter with Receiver
- Qty: 1 Digital MultiMeter
- Qty: 1 Optical Tachometer
- Qty: 1 Torque Meter
- Qty: 1 Catapult Support Material (Target & Velcro Balls)
- Qty: 1 Storage System
Providing high-technology robotics platforms that are simple to use, extraordinarily durable, infinitely modifiable and relevant for the 21st century.
MINDS-i has an unprecedented vision of what robotics should be that fuels the MINDS-i line of robotic learning products. Allow your students to build a robot using the patented quick lock construction components designed by Minds-i to be remarkably durable, infinitely modifiable and undeniably equipped to achieve the best performance, no matter where the path heads.
"I've always had a passion for tinkering, inventing and gaming. The leading systems just couldn't hold my interest with their limited compatibility, durability, and power. So we invented an entirely new robotics system that is tough enough to give anyone the freedom to build anything and do anything they desire in any setting. And we designed the system to be the toughest out there to make current limitations a thing of the past."
--Mike Marzetta, MINDS-i Inventor
By 2018, the U.S. will have more than 1.2 million unfilled jobs in the areas of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) because there will not be enough qualified workers to fill them. STEM is where jobs are today and where the job growth will be in the future.
Through activity-, project-, and problem-based curriculum, our programs give students a chance to apply what they know, identify problems, find unique solutions, and lead their own learning. When students understand how their education is relevant to their lives and future careers, they get excited, and are more successful.
Students gain knowledge and skills in the following STEM areas:
- Engineering design process
- Industry standard 3D modeling software
- Using an engineer’s notebook
- Mechanisms, energy, statics, materials, and kinematics
- Development of residential and commercial properties and structures
- Project research, testing and validation techniques