Sight glass tubes at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion proof, tie-bolt design, cut-out and by-pass valves, hand valves allow malfunctions to be simulated, many control changes are possible, combination low pressure control and high pressure cut-out, thermostatic control with an adjustable range of –30°F to 100°F, 2 solenoid liquid line valves...
Mobile Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trainer
Training Curriculum, Workbooks, & Certification Coming Soon:
Curriculum will be organized with sessions for addressing specific competencies and student learning outcomes. The package of training resources will include lecture notes, PowerPoint presentations, instructional videos, and lab exercises. Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the refrigeration cycle and complete iManifold® certification using the TU-805 Trainer and the included iConnect® System Analyzer kit.
This curriculum package will be priced separately as a per-student add-on and will be available soon. Contact us for more information.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Overall Size: 36″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Uses HFC 134a Refrigerant
- 1⁄3 HP hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor.
- Lightweight for easy on-the-go training; weighing only 80 lbs., this unit can be easily moved, transported and stored.
- Variable fan speed controls for evaporator and condenser load adjustment
- Sight glasses at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Conditions of refrigerant and oil can be observed under fluid and gas stages of operation
- Evaporator and condenser copper tube coils with aluminum fins
- Drip pan located under the evaporator for condensation drain
This Training Unit comes with a standard-range iConnect System Analyzer kit by iManifold for real-time system performance analysis suitable for projector or large screen display in the classroom. 1-year iManifold Cloud Subscription is included for one user; additional student subscriptions are available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.
We offer a wide range of product for Architecture & Construction training programs including:
The U.S. Dept. of Labor forecasts that the automotive industry is expected to add 237,500 new jobs and have a 30 percent growth rate through 2020
We offer a variety of training products for this career cluster including:
- Automotive Technology and Diesel Engine programs from LJ Create
- Certification programs from Marcraft
- SimSpray virtual reality paint spraying for Collision Repair programs
- Simlog Heavy Equipment Simulators for training heavy equipment operators
- OilTec Port Crane Simulators
- Transas Maritime Simulation & Training