Companion to the Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer (Model TU-501). Designed for the student that has a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this trainer, students are asked to design a system to match specifications of a particular situation. Instruction kit and experiment manual provide set-up and assembly directions.
Industrial Refrigeration Trainer
- Trainer: Self-contained and freestanding with storage
- Compressor: Semi-hermetic type with 2 HP capacity
- Crankcase heater with automatic control system
- Two forced air type evaporators have two common types of defrost mechanisms complete with solenoids, timers, and associated equipment
- Two standard types of water cooled condensers (tube-in-tube and shell-in-tube) supplied and piped to be used with city water and included water tower
- Hot gas by-pass system keeps operating pressures of the compressor constant regardless of the evaporator level
- Crankcase pressure regulator allows the compressor to start easily under high evaporator pressures
- Utility Requirements: city water, drain to water, and means of venting water tower
- Electrical Requirements: Single phase, 240VAC, 60 Hz, 40A (115 VAC, 60 Hz for water tower)
- Overall Size: 100” L x 27” W x 74” H
- Water Tower: 60 Hz, single phase, 60,000 BTU/hour. (This is an optional add-on)
Installation and plumbing to city water not included.
This training unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, and (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Before going into the field, technicians need to understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnect Training systems are used to teach HVAC/R students the skills required for safe and efficient operation of each kind of system used in the industry. iConnect Training manufacturers high-quality training units for education which are used in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings worldwide.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
iConnect training units represent a variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning. The units demonstrate a variety of skills ranging from simple concepts to advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. iConnect can also design and build custom trainers for your specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.