The VRTEX® Mobile is a basic, entry level welding training system. It is designed to provide mobility in an easy to use and engaging welding training tool. The VRTEX Mobile is ideal for initial, basic welding training, as a recruitment and engagement tool for education or as an evaluation tool for instructors and educators to get a baseline on student knowledge. The VRTEX Mobile is definitely on the move!
VRTEX 360 Virtual Reality Arc Welding Training System
The VRTEX® systems are virtual reality arc welding training simulators. These computer based training systems are educational tools designed to supplement and enhance traditional welding training. They allow students to practice their welding technique in a simulated and immersive environment. The VRTEX® systems promote the efficient transfer of quality welding skills and body positioning to the welding booth while reducing material waste associated with traditional welding training. The combination of realistic puddle, arc welding sound, and real-time feedback tied to the welder’s movement provides a realistic and exciting, hands-on training experience.
The VRTEX® 360 is a best-in-class, advanced level welding training system. It is designed to provide a full featured, expandable platform in an easy to use and engaging welding training tool. The VRTEX® system is ideal for basic to advanced welding training, as a testing, recruitment and engagement tool for educational and industry and for preparation for advanced level evaluation for instructors.
The VRTEX® 360 is constantly on the move incorporating additions for your training purposes each year!
- Multiple welding processes and positions
- Variety of joint configurations
- Instructor tools allow modification based on preferred welding program and style
- Realistic appearance of welding puddle and welding sounds
- Magnetic tracking system provides accurate measurements for student evaluation
- Visual cues give real-time technique feedback
- Record, archive and verify student work and performance
Consumable and Environmental Savings
- No welding consumables, wire or waste
- Track savings with the Weldometer™
- Supports All Out of Position Welds from flat, horizontal, vertical to overhead, the VRTEX® 360 supports all position welding and can be ready in a matter of minutes.
- User Machine Interaction provides equipment and procedural set-up using a touchscreen display for movement through the simulation software. VRTEX 360 and VRTEX Mobile supported functionality is mirrored to make transfer of interaction seamless between the systems.
- Dedicated Welding Gun and Stinger provides tactile feedback which adds realism to the simulation. The VRTEX® 360 stinger device retracts at the rate a real stick electrode would melt off to simulate the melting of a real electrode.
- Tabletop Coupon Stand allows the VRTEX® 360 welding coupons to be placed in multiple positions with or without the adjustable table to simulate real welding applications.
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 47 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
In addition to being the industry standard for welding equipment and supplies, Lincoln Electric also develops and supplies Welding Training Simulators and supplies. We are proud to represent Lincoln’s line of educational Welding Simulators and is your Authorized Educational Reseller.
Plants, farms, and animals are the main functions of agriculture, but opportunities abound in this field This career pathway covers a wide array of career paths - ranging from animal science and veterinary science to metal technologies/welding, oil and gas production systems and energy & natural resources. Agricultural mechanics is a key component of providing strong, relevant agriscience programs that guide students toward prominent STEM jobs.
With the right combination of technologies and equipment, educators can show students how to construct and repair equipment, buildings and facilities by following architectural and mechanical plans, demonstrate mechanical equipment and power systems, and teach hydraulic and pneumatic systems service and repair.
Students need the opportunity to apply physical science principles to their studies with an agricultural mechanics career track that covers:
- Agricultural equipment, power systems, alternative fuel sources and precision technology
- Woodworking, metalworking, welding and project planning for agricultural structures
- Welding trainers, CNC tables, and hydraulics training systems are all key components to the formula that makes up a robust educational program.
Explore hands-on learning technologies for agricultural programs.
Our learning programs develop job-ready skills that have been proven time and again. Take a look at how we can help you be successful!
Colleges are challenged to offer courses whenever students are available – and frequently, wherever they are available. Students want courses that are available on campus as well as from home while also providing strong hands-on skills for the technology demands facing them. Meeting these demands is no small task.
Amatrol has learning programs that allow colleges to excel in this demanding environment. We offer a full range of learning systems, both in a traditional equipment lab setting as well as in a virtual lab, that meet and exceed students' expectations.