The Fortus 900mc is the most powerful FDM system available, delivering remarkable production agility and high return on investment. Produce demanding functional prototypes, production parts, jigs, fixtures and factory tooling with unmatched accuracy, repeatability and predictability.
Stratasys Objet260 Connex
Objet260 Connex is your entree to the ultimate in precision prototyping. 16-micron accuracy and the power to print multiple materials simultaneously. The widest range of material properties on the market. All in a compact, office-compatible format.
Maximum Materials in a Compact 3D Printer
The Objet260 Connex gives you the power to simulate the precise look, feel and function of sophisticated finished products. With the widest range of materials and material properties in the world, Objet Connex 3D Printers are the only solution that prints as many as 14 material properties simultaneously in a single part — so you can turn the most creative ideas into realistic models, fast.
Based on PolyJet 3D Printing technology, the Objet260 Connex is ideal for designers and engineers looking to effectively highlight the varying material components in complex or assembled products. It combines outstanding 16-micron, high-resolution layer accuracy with a tray size of 10.2 x 10.2 x 7.9 in. — small enough to fit in the corner of any office. The system is small and quiet, and uses easy-to-insert materials in fully-sealed cartridges.
From an unrivalled range of more than 120 materials, including more than 100 Digital Materials created as the model prints, the Objet260 Connex enables you to simulate diverse mechanical and physical properties, from rubber to rigid; opaque to transparent; and standard to ABS-grade.
Base Materials Include:
- Transparent materials for prototyping clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- Rubber-like materials (Tango family) suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Rigid Opaque materials (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Simulated Polypropylene materials with toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
Composite digital materials include:
- Digital ABS (RGD5160-DM fabricated from RGD515 and RGD535) simulates ABS engineering plastics by combining high-temperature resistance with toughness. Digital ABS2 matches those properties and provides superior rigidity and toughness in walls thinner than 1.2 mm (.047 in.).
- High Temperature material for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, static applications and exhibition modeling
- Transparent shades and patterns
- Rigid opaque shades
- Different shore value rubber-like materials
- Polypropylene with improved thermal resistance
Stratasys is the trusted leader in innovative 3D printing and manufacturing solutions that empower individuals and organizations to transform the way they imagine, design and make things.
Tech-Labs finished in the "Top 30 Stratasys Reseller in the World", and have been recognized by Stratasys as a Platinum Reseller!!! This is extremely difficult to achieve and we are proud to be the only Educational Reseller to receive this honor in our territory.
Stratasys, is a leading provider of high quality, cost effective Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) & inkjet-based 3D printing systems and materials. A global company, Stratasys has offices in North America, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, and India.
Stratasys FDM & PolyJet’s solutions can be typically found in industries ranging from to aerospace to medical, architecture, industrial machinery, footwear, sporting goods, toys. Stratasys’s 3D printing systems and 3D printing materials are ideal to allow students to design physical models using 3D software or other 3D content. Also, Stratasys 3D printers can be found in many K-20 educational institutions and research centers worldwide.
Visit Stratasys' Website to learn more!
Tech-Labs 3D Design Lab
Our 3D Design Lab contains both a Fortus 400mc from Stratasys' Production Line and a Eden Objet 260 from Stratasys' Design Line of 3D printers. To learn how 3D printing empowers schools, universities and laboratories, schedule a visit to our 3D Design Lab or request a sample part today!