Residential Air Conditioning
- Fault simulation with two refrigerant faults and four electrical faults
- Provides numerous real-world applications and trouble-shooting examples
- Refrigeration cycle can be observed
- High-pressure refrigeration tubing piped to sight glass for direct observation of the fluid stage of the refrigeration cycle
- Pressure, temperature and electrical readings can be made
- Visible wiring and piping
- R410a refrigerant can be pumped down
- Metering device/thermostatic expansion valve
- 2 sets of pre-connected high and low pressure refrigeration gas/liquid gauges
- Necessary line and low voltage wiring
- Low voltage transformer and wiring
- Includes Lab Manual and book Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology
- Includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components.
- Electrical requirements: 240VAC; 50/60 Hz; 15A
- Overall size: 33" L x 70" W x 65" H
Optional Unit Configuration
- TU-206: Base unit (as shown)
- TU-206D: Base Unit with Duct Work ONLY
- TU-206TV: Base Unit and TV ONLY
- TU-206C: Base Unit with TV and duct work added
* NOTE: 240V plug not included
Trainer can be purchased with frame assembled or in two parts. If ordered in two parts, the discharge and suction lines will need to be reconnected using the factory-supplied flare fittings and internal gaskets.
This Training Unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, and (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.