REALWELD Trainer teaches multiple welding processes in a number of welding positions and prompts the user with audio coaching in both Arc On and Arc Off modes to help develop proper technique and position.
REALWELD® Trainer One-Pak® Package
- One-Pak package includes welding power source and fume system
- Audio coaching, which can be turned off anytime, provides guidance with weld speed, angles, aim, contact tip to work distance/arc length and position in the weld
- Perform multi-pass welds on 6 in. (152 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm) jigs
- Integrated touchscreen can be used with gloved hands to access feedback, videos, documents, images, websites, or curriculum
- Slim, vertical design is ideal for use in any weld booth
Stick, MIG, Flux-Cored
- Train welders faster and more efficiently
- Attract and engage next generation and non-traditional students
- Option for off-site pre-learning in any classroom
- Enhance and supplement traditional welding training
- Go Green – save money on base material, electricity, consumables and waste
- Enables experiential and personalized progressive learning
- Supports pre-employment recruiting and weld screening
- Objective skills-based welder evaluation
Stick to Learning
- Stick (SMAW), MIG (GMAW) and flux-cored (FCAW) welding procedures and techniques
- Multi-pass capability in a number of positions (1F, 2F, 3F, 4F, 1G, 2G, 3G)
- 6 in. (152 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm) fixtures
- Longer welds replicate more closely common field conditions
- Weld on up to 1 in. (25.4 mm) plate
- Lap, tee, groove and flat plate coupon configurations
Listen and Learn
- Includes an audio coach that provides guidance with weld speed, angles, aim, contact tip to work distance/arc length and position in the weld
- Audio cues can be turned ON or OFF at any times, allowing the student or prospective employee to demonstrate learned behaviors
Knowledge in a Small Space
- Slim, vertical design maintains a small footprint that makes the system ideal for setting up in any weld booth
- Easily rolls through any standard doorway
Integrated 17 in. (432 mm) Touchscreen
- Integrate videos, documents, images, websites and curriculum to enhance learning
- Usable even with gloved hands
Everything in its Place
- Fixture storage racks accommodate all fixtures, including 6 in. (152 mm) or 18 in. (457 mm)
- Motorized carriage makes it easy to move the table and arm for welding in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- REALWELD® system
- Touch screen monitor
- GMAW Gun
- SMAW Electrode Holder
- (3) 6 in. (152 mm) fixtures
- Calibration Device
- Power Wave® C300
- Power Wave® C300 cart
- Miniflex® Fume Extraction System
- Fume Extraction Nozzle
- K4344-2 REALWELD® Set of three 18 in. (457 mm) weld fixtures
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 47 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
In addition to being the industry standard for welding equipment and supplies, Lincoln Electric also develops and supplies Welding Training Simulators and supplies. We are proud to represent Lincoln’s line of educational Welding Simulators and is your Authorized Educational Reseller.
Lincoln Electric is your one stop, your one partner, — your single education resource.
We offer a full range of training solutions for educators -- teaching aids and curriculum, equipment and consumables for every process, welding training systems, personal protection gear and tools, fume extraction and more. Browse products organized into Levels to help you determine which training tools are right for your program.
Welding Training Systems • Robotics & Advanced Welding • Welding & Cutting Equipment • Welding & Cutting Curriculum ... and more!
Plants, farms, and animals are the main functions of agriculture, but opportunities abound in this field This career pathway covers a wide array of career paths - ranging from animal science and veterinary science to metal technologies/welding, oil and gas production systems and energy & natural resources. Agricultural mechanics is a key component of providing strong, relevant agriscience programs that guide students toward prominent STEM jobs.
With the right combination of technologies and equipment, educators can show students how to construct and repair equipment, buildings and facilities by following architectural and mechanical plans, demonstrate mechanical equipment and power systems, and teach hydraulic and pneumatic systems service and repair.
Students need the opportunity to apply physical science principles to their studies with an agricultural mechanics career track that covers:
- Agricultural systems including equipment, power systems, alternative fuel sources and precision technology
- Woodworking, metalworking, welding and project planning for agricultural structures
- Welding trainers, CNC tables, and hydraulics training systems are all key components to the formula that makes up a robust educational program
- Food Production & Processing Systems
- Food Science, Dietetics & Nutrition
- Natural and Rewable Resource Systems
- Animal Systems, Veterinary Programs
- Plant Systems
Explore hands-on learning technologies for agricultural programs.
Our learning programs develop job-ready skills that have been proven time and again. Take a look at how we can help you be successful!
Colleges are challenged to offer courses whenever students are available – and frequently, wherever they are available. Students want courses that are available on campus as well as from home while also providing strong hands-on skills for the technology demands facing them. Meeting these demands is no small task.
Amatrol has learning programs that allow colleges to excel in this demanding environment. We offer a full range of learning systems, both in a traditional equipment lab setting as well as in a virtual lab, that meet and exceed students' expectations.