Offering unmatched depth and breadth of training, Amatrol’s Oil and Gas Program builds industry-relevant competencies using world-class simulators featuring industry-standard components and highly interactive curriculum. The Oil and Gas Program covers vital areas such as electrical, electronics, instrumentation and process control, and mechanical training.
Oil & Gas
- Through competancy-based, real-world training, Amatrol provides the fuel for present and future workforce members to move forward in their careers and connect to industries that need them.
- Tools to teach electrical skills for tomorrow!
Amatrol offers a wide array of training systems to meet the many diverse demands in electrical training. Our learning programs are equally effective for technicians, engineers, production workers and anyone needing further understanding and skills in electrical systems.
- Electronics Training with Hands-on Skills and Multimedia Curriculum
Amatrol’s electronics learning systems combine hands-on skills and multimedia curriculum to form a training experience with unmatched breadth and depth. This product focusses on electronic drives and programmable logic controllers to give current and future workforce members the knowledge that they’ll need to excel in the their career paths.
- Fluid Power, Hydraulics & Pneumatics Training Systems
Amatrol’s fluid power training systems are the best in the industry. Our learning programs are developed in partnership with industry and education to ensure that the skills are on target to support modern industry needs.
- Tools to teach hands-on, job-ready mechanical skills for the 21st century!
Amatrol’s mechanical training systems are the best in the industry. The learning programs were developed in partnership with industry and education to insure that the skills are on target to support modern industry needs.
- Our learning programs are equally effective for technicians, engineer, production workers and any one needing further understanding and skills in process control systems.
Each Advanced Manufacturing topic incorporates the skill development needed for modern industry. From operation to complex troubleshooting, Amatrol’s learning systems deliver job-ready skills.
- Enhance Your Training with Amatrol’s Safety Program!
Amatrol’s Safety courses explain the basic principles necessary to keep work environments as accident free as possible. Learners will study the common causes of workplace accidents and the role of OSHA and other agencies regulating safety before moving to personal safety actions and awareness, such as Personal Protective Equipment, Hazardous Communication, Lockout / Tagout, and Accident Response.
- Amatrol’s thermal training systems are the best in the industry and will compliment your Oil and Gas or HVAC training programs. Amatrol's learning programs are developed in partnership with industry and education to insure that the skills are on target to support modern industry needs.
Amatrol’s series of Thermal Systems Training units provide comprehensive coverage and content in the areas of Thermal Science, Heat Pump Technology, Heat Pump troubleshooting, and Heat Pump Applications. Each of these programs include hands-on exercises on State-of-the-art training systems using real world components. Each topic area has curriculum supported by print material and exciting interactive multimedia spanning basics through advanced topics and troubleshooting.
- Workplace Effectiveness Training from Amatrol Takes Your Program to the Next Level!
Important workplace training for the Oil and Gas industry includes Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Mathematics, Principles of Advanced Manufacturing, Trigonometry and Working in Groups. Amatrol’s Interactive Multimedia Gives Learners the Tool They Need to Excel.
- Transparent acrylic training tools students dismantle to see the components parts, how they are assembled, how they look and gasket positioning.
Operational features of these transparent acrylic training tools allow dismantling in your classroom, showing the participant the component parts, how they are assembled, how they look and gasket positioning. You can then reassemble the Heat Exchanger or allow the participant to complete the task for training purposes.Manufacturer: