A 3 axis CNC PCB and Engraving Machine with totally-enclosed guarding, suitable for all levels of education and training. The PCB Engraver is supplied with operating software incorporating Gerber and DXF import facilities. The PCB Engraver is ideal for cutting and engraving a range of resistant materials, including copper board,
MRC 40 Router, Miller & Engraver
Denford's high-spec / low-cost solution for all your routing, milling and engraving needs. The MRC 40 has a powerful 500W spindle motor and offers high speed manufacture linked with a large working envelope. This versatile machine handles small engraving jobs, and the large working envelope and Z axis capability (110mm) is perfect for the manufacture of large 3D designs. Set-up and tool changes are a simple process, and the MRC 40 has a host of optional extras for specialist applications.
The MRC comes standard with:
- VR CNC Milling Operating Software (PC not included)
- Powerful 500W High Speed Spindle
- Sacrificial Table
- Outlet for Dust Extraction System
- 8mm and 1/4” Collets• Installation and Instruction Manuals
- USB Connection
Option equipment includes:
The MRC 40 is available with everything you need to get you up and running immediately. In addition, there is a full range of optional items.
- Resources Pack (including a variety of 2D, 3D & engraving tooling and drill bits, foam & acrylic billets, double-sided tape)
- QuickCAM 2D Design Software
- QuickCAM PRO Software
- Aluminium T-Slot Table and Clamping Kit (factory fitted)
- F1 in Schools Car Manufacturing Fixture (only available when T-Slot Table fitted)
- Spare Spindle Motor Assembly for quick tool change
- Vacuum Pads x 2 with Integral Pump
- Floating Head for PCB Manufacture
- Universal Machine Bench & Computer Support Arm
Denford is committed to providing quality, innovative and reliable technological solutions to support the education and training needs of current and future generations.
Denford products span the complete learning spectrum: from unique multimedia software and easy-to-use CAD/CAM packages for teaching the principles of design and manufacture, through to CNC Milling Machines, CNC Lathes, CNC Routers, Rapid Prototyping and Laser Cutting / Engraving machines enabling the teaching of complex engineering concepts and manufacturing techniques.
As proud founders and sponsors of several unique educational projects including: the “F1 in Schools Technology Challenge”, the “4x4 in Schools Technology Challenge” and the “GT in Schools – The Sports Car Design Challenge”, Denford aims to provide ‘total packages’ to education, incorporating the highest level of technical assistance in terms of hardware, software, training and curriculum support materials.