Living with Science II: Middle School Science
Our cloud-based science program is a multi-mode resource designed for both whole-class and individualized instruction. The interactive nature of the lessons will enhance delivery of all science teaching and learning activities.
A wide range of presentation, investigations and assessments to help develop skills and knowledge in science learning.
Learning Management System
Automatically tracks and records student/school progress and attainment.
Theory and practical resources linked to Next Generation Science and Common Core Standards.
Academic and Technical Support
Resources offering background technical knowledge and academic support for math and English.
Hands-on activities linked to theoretical resources provide users with the ability to develop practiced skills.
- Interactive presentations provide both whole-class teaching and individual study.
- Engaging investigations help develop skills and knowledge in science.
- A comprehensive learning management system provides competency-based performance.
- Hands-on activities linked to theoretical resources allow users to develop practical skills.
- Background technical knowledge and academic support for math and English.
Middle School Science Topic Coverage
A huge library of content impacts every aspect of science education and training.
- Chemical Reactions
- Earth and Earth Systems
- Energy and Motion
- Engineering Design
- Forces and Interactions
- Human Impacts
- Matter and Energy in Organisms and Ecosystems
- Natural Selection and Adaptation
- Reproduction and Development
- Space Systems
- Structure and Function of Organisms
- Structure and Properties of Matter
- Weather and Climate