This trainer enables students to learn principles of commercial and industrial refrigeration systems.
- Trainer: Self-contained and freestanding with storage space underneath
- Compressor: Semi-hermetic type with 2 HP capacity
- Crankcase heater with automatic control system
- 2 forced air type evaporators have 2 common types of defrost mechanisms complete with solenoids, timers, and associated equipment
- 2 standard types of water cooled condensers (tube-in-tube and shell-in-tube) supplied and piped to be used with city water and included water tower
- Hot gas by-pass system keeps operating pressures of the compressor constant regardless of the evaporator level
- Crankcase pressure regulator allows the compressor to start easily under high evaporator pressures
- Utility Requirements: city water, drain to water, and means of venting water tower
- Overall Size: 100”W x 27”D x 74”H
- Electrical Requirements: Single phase, 220V AC, 60 Hz, 40A (115 VAC, 60 Hz for water tower)
- Water Tower: 60 Hz, single phase, 60,000 BTU/hour.
- Shipping Weight: 1300 lbs.
Installation and plumbing to city water not included.