Companion to the Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer (Model TU-501). Designed for the student that has a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this trainer, students are asked to design a system to match specifications of a particular situation. Instruction kit and experiment manual provide set-up and assembly directions.
- Trainer: Self-contained and freestanding with storage space underneath
- Compressor: Semi-hermetic type with 2 HP capacity
- Crankcase heater with automatic control system
- 2 forced air type evaporators have 2 common types of defrost mechanisms complete with solenoids, timers, and associated equipment
- 2 standard types of water cooled condensers (tube-in-tube and shell-in-tube) supplied and piped to be used with city water and included water tower
- Hot gas by-pass system keeps operating pressures of the compressor constant regardless of the evaporator level
- Crankcase pressure regulator allows the compressor to start easily under high evaporator pressures
- Utility Requirements: city water, drain to water, and means of venting water tower
- Electrical Requirements: Single phase, 240VAC, 60 Hz, 40A (115 VAC, 60 Hz for water tower)
- Overall Size: 100” L x 27” W x 74” H
- Water Tower: 60 Hz, single phase, 60,000 BTU/hour. (This is an optional add-on)
Installation and plumbing to city water not included.
This Training Unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, and (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.