The simulation software puts you at the controls of a modern "rock truck" at work in a typical quarry, in interaction with a simulated Wheel Loader. You can even use the keyboard function keys and mouse controls during the simulation to change the point of view!
Heavy Equipment Training Simulators
Now is the perfect time to learn heavy equipment operations. Rising workforce shortages are creating strong demand for skilled heavy equipment operators. More and more students will be trained using the innovative technology of simulation! With 13 simulators, Simlog is at the forefront of affordable PC-based simulation that takes students from the classroom to the virtual work-site as they develop real skills and valuable safety-conscious habits. We offer simulators for forestry, construction, mining and material handling.
Whether you are working in forestry, construction, mining, or material handling, what we do is different, in seven important ways.
- Simlog is the pioneer and global standard in cost-effective training with a product lineup that's growing all the time. So whether you plan to prepare just one Simlog "station", a mobile training unit, or a simulator lab to train many people at the same time, Simlog has the right ingredients and a proven track record!
- Use your own off-the-shelf PC, purchased in your home country and currency. You can even choose a laptop, to make your simulator truly portable.
- When you purchase a software license, that's a one time fee with no ongoing "maintenance" charges. Then when a software upgrade is available (with new functionality providing more operator training help), it can be optionally purchased.
- There are many choices for simulator controls, to suit most every budget. Choose off-the-shelf elements in a "table-top" configuration for pre-screening training candidates, or industrial-strength components and "Operator Chair" for preparing new operators for real seat-time.
- Our simulator controls are multi-purpose. Practically, this means that the very same levers, joysticks, steering wheels, pedals, etc. can be used with many Simlog products, to promote even more cost-effectiveness!
- Save all simulation results in the same database using our Simulation Manager, no matter the Simlog product or the number of (networked) simulators. Just create a login name and password for each "User", and then assign each "User" to a "Class", and begin! We even offer a free "Viewer" for the Simlog database, so that people off-site can monitor the simulator-based training.
- Try before you buy! At Simlog, we offer free software evaluation to let you "test drive" product functionality and double check the suitability of your PC at the same time, all before you buy.
The fact is, our Personal Simulators are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to look after. That's real value for money.
Version 2 of Off-Highway Truck is here! Simlog has gained special insights into operator training challenges and instructional design to help you train students better.
SimLog Heavy Equipment Simulators for Operator Training
Simlog's simulation software puts you at the controls of a modern freestanding top-slewing tower crane with trolley jib. Instrument readings include working slew angle, working radius, lowering depth (hook height), and load weight. There is also a simulated three-way switch for hoist gear selection. You can even change the viewpoint during the simulation at the touch of a button.
Working in multiple industry sectors, Simlog has gained special insights into operator training challenges and instructional design to help you train students better with their Wheel Loader Personal Simulator.
Simlog's Wheel Loader Personal Simulator puts trainees at the controls of a modern Wheel Loader in interaction with an Off-Highway Truck. Using the challenging driving scenarios and life-like digging zones of the virtual quarry combined with our intelligent instructional design, your trainees are guided through a series of 8 skill building Simulation Modules.
Rising workforce shortages are creating strong demand for skilled heavy equipment operators.
Simlog's new Wheeled Material Handler Personal Simulator puts you at the controls of a typical wheeled material handler equipped with an articulated boom, four-tine grapple, elevating cab, and outriggers. Many different kinds of situations typical of (metal) scrap recycling yards are presented, in order to address the training needs of a wide variety of customers using different operational practices.