The HyDrive – Electric Vehicle Trainer is an entry-level learning system, designed for secondary and vocational schools as well as university students and educators. The modular training system allows users to understand the fundamental principles of hydrogen technology in hybrid Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles.
"Green Technology is the application of the environmental science to conserve the natural environment and resources, and to curb the negative impacts of human involvement. Sustainable development is the core of environmental technologies." - Wikipedia
The field of "green technology" encompasses a continuously evolving group of methods and materials, from techniques for generating energy to non-toxic cleaning products.
The goals that inform developments in this rapidly growing field include:
- Sustainability: meeting the needs of society in ways that can continue indefinitely into the future without damaging or depleting natural resources.
- "Cradle to cradle" design as opposed to the manufacturers "cradle to grave" cycle by creating products that can be fully reclaimed or re-used.
- Source reduction: reducing waste and pollution by changing patterns of production and consumption.
- Innovation: developing alternatives to technologies - whether fossil fuel or chemical intensive agriculture - that have been demonstrated to damage health and the environment.
- Viability: creating a center of economic activity around technologies and products that benefit the environment, speeding their implementation and creating new careers that truly protect the planet.
- Experiment Set for Renewable Energy Generation, Storage and Supply
- Marcraft's Green Technology Textbook (GT-900)
Most of us involved in the educational field understand that Green Technology is THE NEXT BIG THING! But as with all new fields and technologies - it is very hard to define or predict. The definitions seem to change depending on who you speak with.Manufacturer: