The Fortus 900mc is the most powerful Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) System. It’s remarkably agile, accurate and cost-effective.
Two big advantages: all the material options of the Fortus line of 3D Production Systems, and a massive build envelope. Its only competition is the old way of doing things.
The Fortus 900mc 3D Production System builds durable, accurate, repeatable parts as large as 36 x 24 x 36 in. With nine material options, it’s suitable for building fixtures, factory tooling and end-use parts, as well as the most demanding 3D prototyping. This machine features two material bays for maximum uninterrupted production. Materials include high-performance thermoplastics for biocompatibility, static dissipation and resistance to heat and chemicals. With three layer thicknesses to choose from, you can strike just the right balance between fine feature detail and FDM’s fastest build. Fortus 900mc throughput is more than twice that of the Fortus 250mc.
The Fortus 900mc builds parts in nine production-grade engineering thermoplastics:
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ABSi for translucence
- ABS-M30 for great tensile, impact and flexural strength and environmental stability
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- PC-ABS for the highest impact strength, plus the mechanical properties and heat resistance of PC and the surface appeal of ABS
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PPSF for highest heat and chemical resistance
- ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties
Optional: Fortus 900mc Acceleration Kit with a T40A Tip
With Fortus 900mc Acceleration kit you will be printing up to 60% FASTER
What is the T40A Tip?
A Newly developed extrusion tip that provides:
- The largest available slice height for FDM systems.
- Throughput 2-3 times faster on average compared to T20 tip.
- Plug-and-play’ solution that requires no additional hardware.
- Your Fortus 900mc will require the latest controller (Version 3.19) and insight software (Version 10.8) updates.
Applications and uses of Fortus 900mc Acceleration Kit
Prototyping • Jigs and Fixtures • Composite Layup Tooling
Allows quick production of large prototypes and tools where:
- Aesthetics are not a primary driver and larger build lines are acceptable
- Build times were time consuming compared to other “tip” options
- Combined time and material costs were too prohibitive to utilize additive manufacturing as an economical option
Who can use the Fortus 900mc Acceleration Kit?
- New and existing Fortus 900mc users, Service Bureaus, and Manufacturing-oriented customers.
- Prototyping customers where aesthetics are not a primary driver.
Which Materials are available with Fortus 900mc Acceleration Kit?
- ASA natural in Xtend 500 box
- ASA colors in 92 CI canisters
- Fortus Plus 92 CI canisters
What are my first steps to use the Fortus 900mc Acceleration Kits?
- For users requiring an ASA or ULTEM 1010 Material Option - Purchase the ASA and/or ULTEM 1010 Material Upgrade for your system includingT40A tips and starter material
- For users who already have an ASA or ULTEM 1010 Material Option - Purchase a Fortus 900 Acceleration Kit Fast Packages (refills)
Stratasys is the trusted leader in innovative 3D printing and manufacturing solutions that empower individuals and organizations to transform the way they imagine, design and make things.
Tech-Labs finished in the "Top 30 Stratasys Reseller in the World", and have been recognized by Stratasys as a Platinum Reseller!!! This is extremely difficult to achieve and we are proud to be the only Educational Reseller to receive this honor in our territory.
Stratasys, is a leading provider of high quality, cost effective Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) & inkjet-based 3D printing systems and materials. A global company, Stratasys has offices in North America, Europe, Japan, China, Hong Kong, and India.
Stratasys FDM & PolyJet’s solutions can be typically found in industries ranging from to aerospace to medical, architecture, industrial machinery, footwear, sporting goods, toys. Stratasys’s 3D printing systems and 3D printing materials are ideal to allow students to design physical models using 3D software or other 3D content. Also, Stratasys 3D printers can be found in many K-20 educational institutions and research centers worldwide.
Visit Stratasys' Website to learn more!
Tech-Labs 3D Design Lab
Our 3D Design Lab contains both a Fortus 400mc from Stratasys' Production Line and a Eden Objet 260 from Stratasys' Design Line of 3D printers. To learn how 3D printing empowers schools, universities and laboratories, schedule a visit to our 3D Design Lab or request a sample part today!