FANUC’s new CR-35iA is the world’s first collaborative robot with a payload capacity of up to 35 kg. Fenceless, it opens a whole new world of possibilities. Working safely side by side with human operators, it is space as well as cost saving. And because inside it’s like any other FANUC robot, it operates like all FANUC robots. Certified to meet the requirements of ISO 10218-1:2011 and RIA/ANSI R15.06-2012, FANUC’s CR-35iA collaborative robot can work in a variety of applications alongside human workers including: machine tending, handling heavy payloads that require lift assist devices or custom equipment, higher payload mechanical assembly, palletizing or packing, and tote or carton handling.
Fanuc LR Mate 200 i D/4S Fenceless Cart
The NEW FANUC LR Mate 200iD/4S Fenceless CERT Cart was developed from combining FANUC DCS Position and Speed Check software with an Allen Bradley SafeZone Mini Safety Laser Scanner. The result is FANUC’s NEW Fenceless Cart that will still fit through a standard door and runs off 110V power. The Fenceless cart allows a greater work envelope and introduces students to the latest in integrated safety products from FANUC and Allen Bradley.
*Shown with optional Multi-Gripper, Battery & Pill PBL kits, and 2D iRVision with Light Kit
Fanuc Fenceless Cart Features:
- Can accommodate either LR Mate 200iD or LR Mate 200iD/4S
- 180+ degree work envelope
- Space on worktable for all PBL kits: Including Shapes and optional PBL kits (Battery, Pill and New Palletizing blocks)
- Part #'s for PBL printed on table for easy ordering
- NEW Integrated Safety Stack light
- New 4.6 Gallon Ultra Quiet Air Compressor
- New Easy Rolling all direction locking casters
- Standard: Gripper Fingers with embedded laser pointer for shape outlines and other projects
- Optional: Multi End-of-Arm Tooling suction cups
- Optional: Integrated Robot mounted 2D iRVision Camera
- Optional: 2D iRVision Light Kit
- RIA/ISO10218 Compliant
- Safety monitor the position of speed of the robot and shut down motor power when the defined safety parameters are exceeded
- DCS speed checking zones (slow speed 125mm/sec and zero speed) are OSSD safety rated inputs from the scanner
Tech-Labs is proud to be FANUC Robotics exclusive Education Authorized Reseller in Texas and Oklahoma. FANUC’s Certified Education Robot Training system sets the standard in Industrial Robotics certification training.
FANUC Robotics industrial robots and automated systems cover a wide range of applications for the aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, food, metal fabrication, medical, pharmaceutical, solar panel, and many other industries. FANUC Robotics America is the industrial robotics industry leader with over 100,000 robots installed in the Americas and 250,000 robots installed worldwide. FANUC robots have payload capabilities ranging from 0.5kg to 1,350kg., and simulation packages, application software, force sensing, and iRVision. Our two primary robot products are the LR Mate 200iC Series & R-30iA Mate Controller and the M-1iA Cart.
As the number one supplier of intelligent robots, there are more FANUC robots working in manufacturing and industrial facilities than any other brand. FANUC robots and automated systems cover many industries from automotive to metal fabrication. The FANUC Robots Certified Education Robot Training Cell is extremely valuable to trade schools, high schools, community colleges, and engineering schools.