FANUC CERT Education M-1iA Cart
The Fanuc Robotics Education Training Cart incorporates the compact M-1+A robot housed in a self contained, mobile enclosure. The lightweight parallel-link M-1+A robot is designed for small part handling, high speed picking and assembly applications.
Take the training where you need it... in the classroom, in a laboratory or even at a remote site. Use the education training cart to teach how to program a real robot, in real time, in a safe, controlled environment. In addition, this package includes the complete version of Fanuc software used in the industry.
Standard M-1iA Cart Cell includes the following:
M-1iA/0.5A (6 Axis)
- Color graphic iPendantTM
- Integrated PMC (provides ladder logic)
- R-30+A Mate rack-style controller
Educational Tooling Package
- 120VAC Transformer
2D Integrated Vision (+RVision®)Package
- Camera and cable
- +RVision robot software option
- Self-paced online setup and operation vision course
CERT Training Program
- HandlingTool™ software
- ROBOGUIDE® simulation PC software
- Self-paced online courses (Robot Operations, HandlingTool, HandlingPRO)
Additional Available Options:
- Force Sensor
- Vision Lighting Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Fits through standard doorways
- No set up or installation is required
- Cart plugs into standard wall outlet (120 VAC)
- Demonstrates real-world applications for a variety of industries, including: aerospace, automotive, alternative energy, consumer goods, food, machine tool, and pharmaceutical
- Valuable instructor and student certication from the leading supplier of robotic automation
- CERT Cart training is exclusively offered by FANUC Robotics
Tech-Labs is proud to be FANUC Robotics exclusive Education Authorized Reseller in Texas and Oklahoma. FANUC’s Certified Education Robot Training system sets the standard in Industrial Robotics certification training.
FANUC Robotics industrial robots and automated systems cover a wide range of applications for the aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, food, metal fabrication, medical, pharmaceutical, solar panel, and many other industries. FANUC Robotics America is the industrial robotics industry leader with over 100,000 robots installed in the Americas and 250,000 robots installed worldwide. FANUC robots have payload capabilities ranging from 0.5kg to 1,350kg., and simulation packages, application software, force sensing, and iRVision. Our two primary robot products are the LR Mate 200iC Series & R-30iA Mate Controller and the M-1iA Cart.
As the number one supplier of intelligent robots, there are more FANUC robots working in manufacturing and industrial facilities than any other brand. FANUC robots and automated systems cover many industries from automotive to metal fabrication. The FANUC Robots Certified Education Robot Training Cell is extremely valuable to trade schools, high schools, community colleges, and engineering schools.