The forced air and hydronic heating trainer provides demonstration and service practice with forced air and hydronic heating systems, including hot water heating systems. All components are full size, completely operational and are standard brands of equipment.
Electric Motor Technology Center
- Investigates in detail the fractional horsepower electric motor
- Examine its theory, construction, proper wiring and maintenance
- 5 different types of motors: split phase, capacitor start, universal, shaded pole and hermetic compressors are provided with proper test equipment to determine their operating characteristics, performance, starting circuits and control, and their maintenance and troubleshooting
- The center consists of a cabinet with instrumentation back-panel
- Special motor mounting base and quick coupler shaft adapter allow for instant hookup of auxiliary motors
- Back-panel includes an instrumentation section of ammeter, voltmeter and watt meter to show changing electrical performance under changing loads
- Also includes a control center that illustrates the function of magnetic contactors with control circuits, terminal board wiring, speed controllers, motor starting relays and short cycle protection
- Includes an instruction manual with 24 exercises in motor theory
- Motor Basics-Universal Motor
- Magnetic Starters-Lock-Out Relays
- Motor Electrics-Volts, Amps, Watts
- Motor Power-Torque and Horsepower
- Wiring Diagrams for Motor Control
- The Shade-Pole Motor
- The Hermetic Compressor
- Starting Relays and Capacitors
- Push-button Controllers
- Low Voltage Magnetic Starters
- Overall Size: 44”W x 27”D x 60”H
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.