Companion to the Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer (Model TU-501). Designed for the student that has a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this trainer, students are asked to design a system to match specifications of a particular situation. Instruction kit and experiment manual provide set-up and assembly directions.
Commercial Refrigeration Trainer
- Sight glass tubes at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion proof, tie-bolt design
- Cut-out and by-pass valves
- Hand valves allow malfunctions to be simulated
- Many control changes are possible
- Combination low pressure control and high pressure cut-out
- Thermostatic control with an adjustable range of –30°F to 100°F
- 2 solenoid liquid line valves
- Compressor: Single phase, 1/2 HP semi-hermetic (bolted reciprocating-type) 120VAC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp
- Evaporators: Copper tube coils with aluminum fins and variable speed blower mounted on back of panel
- Condenser: A forced air-cooled condenser to match compressor capacity
- Uses HFC 134A refrigerant
- Mounting stand: 72”W x 18”D x 72”H
- Panels: 1⁄4” thick HDPE with steel reinforced component shelf
- Electrical requirements: 120VAC, 60 Hz
230 volt available upon request.
This Training Unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, and (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.