Combination Forced Air & Hydronic Heating Trainer
The forced air and hydronic heating trainer provides demonstration and service practice with forced air and hydronic heating systems, including hot water heating systems.
- student experiment manual specifically written for this equipment
- Experiments include: Introduction of Principles, References, Pre-Lab Questions, Lab Procedure, Post-Lab Exercises
- Experiment topics include: Forced Air Furnace, Circulation Systems, Burner Systems, Flue Gas Analysis, Duct System, Air Balancing, Flame Safety Devices, Temperature and Humidity Control, Heat Transfer Devices, Oil Fired Boiler and Burner Systems, Draft Regulators and Piping Systems
- Includes Lab Manual and two books, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology and Heat Pumps: Operation, Installation, & Service, with student assignment
This unit has multiple customization’s to choose from:
- Heat Pump/Condensing Unit
- Air Handler/Gas Furnace
- Electric Boiler
- Gas Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Boiler
This Training Unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, and (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
Committed to Quality Education: iConnect's goal is to provide top quality trainers at reasonable prices that fit our customers’ precise needs.
Prior to going out into the field, technicians need to fully understand each heating and cooling systems. iConnectTraining equipment provides HVAC/R students with the knowledge & training for the safe and efficient operation of all types of systems found in our industry. iConnectTraining provides the finest training units to the educational market which are found in high schools, technical colleges, government facilities and other educational settings all over the world.
iConnect Training provides a line of sophisticated training units that greatly aide in the teaching of Heating, Ventiliation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
The training units represent a wide variety of subjects in the heating, refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The training units range from demonstrating simple concepts to illustrating advanced troubleshooting and servicing techniques. Their expertise certainly does not end here. They also custom design and build trainers to your exact specifications and needs.
1.6 million new construction jobs will be required in the next decade in careers ranging from carpentry and masonry to 3-D design and computer programs that control the internal environments of commercial office buildings.
Opportunities abound in HVAC & Electrical — 2,230 annual electrician job openings in the state of Texas and 17.44% average annual job growth. There is a14% annual growth rate for careers in HVAC, much faster than average.