The VRTEX® systems are virtual reality arc welding training simulators. These computer based training systems are educational tools designed to supplement and enhance traditional welding training. They allow students to practice their welding technique in a simulated and immersive environment. The VRTEX systems promote the efficient transfer of quality welding skills and body positioning to the welding booth while reducing material waste associated with traditional welding training.
ClassMate Robotic Welding Trainer
The Lincoln Electric Robotic ClassMate Cell is a complete robotic training solution designed to meet the need for advanced manufacturing training. Instructors can teach robotic concepts in the classroom and quickly move to the lab for welding practice. Students can perform offline programming and then test their skills at a manufacturing-ready robotic cell.
Benefits of Robotic Welding Training
- Provide students with advanced manufacturing skills.
- Increase student participation and engagement with a hands-on training solution.
- Teach robotics using the equipment implemented in manufacturing and fabrication facilities.
- Accelerate student skills and capabilities for high graduation employment rates.
- Pique interest and enrollment with this exciting recruitment tool.
- AD2446-1 Basic Package
- AD2446-2 Intermediate Package
- AD2446-3 Advanced Package
Features (All Models)
- Includes everything you need to present robotic manufacturing
- Classroom Ready - Use the robot and controller for robot operation and programming in the classroom using supplied 120VAC input power cable (welding operation requires greater input voltage)
- Exclusive use of FANUC® robots - number one most popular robot manufacturer in the U.S.
- New, larger expandable work surface and enclosure easily sets up in seconds.
- Full-featured, operational robotic welding power source
- Integrated fume control
- Fits through a standard doorway to teach and practice programming in a classroom and move to the lab to practice welding
- Integrated safety measures in system and software
- 3 Basic Robotic Programming class seats
Apply the ClassMate into Multiple Programs
- Industrial, Mechanical and Advanced Manufacturing Welding
- Engineering or Technology
- Production Processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
- 3D / CAD / Virtual Prototyping Programming Classes
- Manufacturing Operations, Mechatronics, Quality Control and Inspection
The Lincoln Electric Robotic Welding Education Cell is Ideal for:
- Training and demonstration purposes in a welding lab, classroom or even at a recruitment event
- Technical training at universities
- Trade schools
- Workforce development programs
Purchase includes access to the Lincoln Electric Train-the-Trainer Program, including curriculum and safety materials. Our goal is to help instructors and students develop the skills necessary to thrive in an advanced manufacturing environment.
Tech-Labs is proud to be FANUC Robotics exclusive Education Authorized Reseller in Texas and Oklahoma. FANUC’s Certified Education Robot Training system sets the standard in Industrial Robotics certification training.
FANUC Robotics industrial robots and automated systems cover a wide range of applications for the aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, food, metal fabrication, medical, pharmaceutical, solar panel, and many other industries. FANUC Robotics America is the industrial robotics industry leader with over 100,000 robots installed in the Americas and 250,000 robots installed worldwide. FANUC robots have payload capabilities ranging from 0.5kg to 1,350kg., and simulation packages, application software, force sensing, and iRVision. Our two primary robot products are the LR Mate 200iC Series & R-30iA Mate Controller and the M-1iA Cart.
As the number one supplier of intelligent robots, there are more FANUC robots working in manufacturing and industrial facilities than any other brand. FANUC robots and automated systems cover many industries from automotive to metal fabrication. The FANUC Robots Certified Education Robot Training Cell is extremely valuable to trade schools, high schools, community colleges, and engineering schools.
Stay informed - Make sure to follow FANUC!
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 47 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company's website at www.lincolnelectric.com.
In addition to being the industry standard for welding equipment and supplies, Lincoln Electric also develops and supplies Welding Training Simulators and supplies. We are proud to represent Lincoln’s line of educational Welding Simulators and is your Authorized Educational Reseller.
Lincoln Electric is your one stop, your one partner, — your single education resource.
We offer a full range of training solutions for educators -- teaching aids and curriculum, equipment and consumables for every process, welding training systems, personal protection gear and tools, fume extraction and more. Browse products organized into Levels to help you determine which training tools are right for your program.
Welding Training Systems • Robotics & Advanced Welding • Welding & Cutting Equipment • Welding & Cutting Curriculum ... and more!
Plants, farms, and animals are the main functions of agriculture, but opportunities abound in this field This career pathway covers a wide array of career paths - ranging from animal science and veterinary science to metal technologies/welding, oil and gas production systems and energy & natural resources. Agricultural mechanics is a key component of providing strong, relevant agriscience programs that guide students toward prominent STEM jobs.
With the right combination of technologies and equipment, educators can show students how to construct and repair equipment, buildings and facilities by following architectural and mechanical plans, demonstrate mechanical equipment and power systems, and teach hydraulic and pneumatic systems service and repair.
Students need the opportunity to apply physical science principles to their studies with an agricultural mechanics career track that covers:
- Agricultural equipment, power systems, alternative fuel sources and precision technology
- Woodworking, metalworking, welding and project planning for agricultural structures
- Welding trainers, CNC tables, and hydraulics training systems are all key components to the formula that makes up a robust educational program.
Explore hands-on learning technologies for agricultural programs.
Our learning programs develop job-ready skills that have been proven time and again. Take a look at how we can help you be successful!
Colleges are challenged to offer courses whenever students are available – and frequently, wherever they are available. Students want courses that are available on campus as well as from home while also providing strong hands-on skills for the technology demands facing them. Meeting these demands is no small task.
Amatrol has learning programs that allow colleges to excel in this demanding environment. We offer a full range of learning systems, both in a traditional equipment lab setting as well as in a virtual lab, that meet and exceed students' expectations.