ClassMate Robotic Trainer
The Lincoln Electric Robotic ClassMate Cell is a complete robotic training solution designed to meet the need for advanced manufacturing training. Instructors can teach robotic concepts in the classroom and quickly move to the lab for welding practice. Students can perform offline programming and then test their skills at a manufacturing-ready robotic cell.
BENEFITS OF ROBOTIC WELDING TRAINING:
- Provide students with advanced manufacturing skills.
- Increase student participation and engagement with a hands-on training solution.
- Teach robotics using the equipment implemented in manufacturing and fabrication facilities.
- Accelerate student skills and capabilities for high graduation employment rates.
- Pique interest and enrollment with this exciting recruitment tool.
AD2446-1 Basic Package
AD2446-2 Intermediate Package
AD2446-3 Advanced Package
FEATURES – All Models
- Includes everything you need to present robotic manufacturing
- Classroom Ready - Use the robot and controller for robot operation and programming in the classroom using supplied 120VAC input power cable (welding operation requires greater input voltage)
- Exclusive use of FANUC® robots - number one most popular robot manufacturer in the U.S.
- New, larger expandable work surface and enclosure easily sets up in seconds.
- Full-featured, operational robotic welding power source
- Integrated fume control
- Fits through a standard doorway to teach and practice programming in a classroom and move to the lab to practice welding
- Integrated safety measures in system and software
- 3 Basic Robotic Programming class seats
APPLY THE CLASSMATE INTO MULTIPLE PROGRAMS
- Industrial, Mechanical and Advanced Manufacturing Welding
- Engineering or Technology
- Production Processes
- Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Management
- 3D / CAD / Virtual Prototyping Programming Classes
- Manufacturing Operations, Mechatronics, Quality Control and Inspection
THE LINCOLN ELECTRIC ROBOTIC WELDING EDUCATION CELL IS IDEAL FOR:
- Training and demonstration purposes in a welding lab, classroom or even at a recruitment event
- Technical training at universities
- Trade schools
- Workforce development programs
Purchase includes access to the Lincoln Electric Train-the-Trainer Program, including curriculum and safety materials. Our goal is to help instructors and students develop the skills necessary to thrive in an advanced manufacturing environment.