Autolab has been specifically designed to allow you to build a NATEF Certified auto program that will enable your students to become new hi-tech auto technicians. The Autolab learning platform provides a series of cloud-based resources that can be used to create an auto teaching facility that will deliver the knowledge and practical skills students need to achieve success.
Automotive Electronics Installer Course
The Automotive Electronics Installer Course introduces students to the exciting field of automotive electronics!
The Marcraft Automotive Electronics Course provides the foundation knowledge to prepare students to successfully obtain the ASE Automotive/Light Truck Electircal & Electronics Certification (A6).
The Marcraft Automotive Electronics Text/Lab Guide is designed in conjunction with the revolutionary dashboard trainer offered exclusively by Marcraft. The full-size tabletop trainer provides a visual and hands on learning experience unlike any other.
The Automotive Electronics Theory Text and Lab Guide explores the following critical learning components:
- Late Model Vehicle Construction Philosophy
- Fundamentals of Multimeter Use
- Tools and Shop Safety
- Introduction to Mobile Electronic Equipment
- Audio Component Interconnection
- Component Installation Techniques
- An Introduction to the Sound Wave; Acoustic Principles
- Introduction to Acoustical Principles
- Introduction to Automotive Charging and Electrical Systems
- Audio system noise principles
- Introduction to relay theory
- Security System Architecture
- Vehicle Systems Interconnectionv
- Aftermarket Security System Interconnection
- Mobile Electronic Systems Design Philosophies
- Charging and Electrical System Upgrades
- Introduction to Crossover Fundamentals
- Introduction to Low Frequency Systems
- Introduction to Navigation Systems
- Introduction to Mobile Video Systems
- Introduction to Remote Control Starters
For over 35 years, ETG/Marcraft has been producing Electronics, Computer, IT and Mobile Electronics and Green Technology training programs that excel in the classroom environment. We engineer and design the lab hardware, software and courseware materials for use in career and technical education schools around the globe. Tech-Labs is proud to bring Marcraft products to schools, colleges and universities.
The U.S. Dept. of Labor forecasts that the automotive industry is expected to add 237,500 new jobs and have a 30 percent growth rate through 2020
We offer a variety of training products for this career cluster including:
- Automotive Technology and Diesel Engine programs from LJ Create
- Certification programs from Marcraft
- SimSpray virtual reality paint spraying for Collision Repair programs
- Simlog Heavy Equipment Simulators for training heavy equipment operators
- OilTec Port Crane Simulators
- Transas Maritime Simulation & Training