Amatrol offers a wide array of training systems to meet the many diverse demands in electrical training. Our learning programs are equally effective for technicians, engineers, production workers and anyone needing further understanding and skills in electrical systems.
Amatrol's Electronics Training Systems
Advanced Manufacturing Skills For Workplace Success!
Advanced Manufacturing offers some of the highest paying and most satisfying career opportunities available today, such as manufacturing operators, maintenance technicians, quality control specialists, scientists, process control engineers, pharmaceutical professionals, and many more. Amatrol’s Advanced Manufacturing program helps students develop the breadth and depth of technical skills they need to excel in technical support roles. Amatrol brings industrial realism to the classroom to teach job relevant skills needed today.
Amatrol’s electronics learning systems combine hands-on skills and multimedia curriculum to form a training experience with unmatched breadth and depth. This product focusses on electronic drives and programmable logic controllers to give current and future workforce members the knowledge that they’ll need to excel in the their career paths.
Electronics training will come in handy for technicians, engineers, production workers, and many more!
Amatrol Electronics Trainers:
- AC Electronic Drives Learning System - 85-MT10-1
- Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC System - 890-AB5500
- DC Electronic Drives Learning System - 85-MT10-2
- PLC Troubleshooting Learning System-Siemens S7312 - 890-S7312B
- PLC Troubleshooting Learning System-Siemens S7315 - 890-S7315-B
- Portable PLC Troubleshooting Learning System (Allen-Bradley CompactLogix) - 990-PAB53F
- Portable PLC Troubleshooting Learning System-Siemens S7-1200 - 990-PS712F
- Power and Control Electronics Learning System - T7018
- Allen Bradley SLC503 PLC Troubleshooting Learning System - 890-AB503B
- PanelView Plus Learning System, Allen Bradley ControlLogix - 89-PV-AB5500
- PLC Analog Learning System - 89-AS-AB5500
- PLC Analog Learning System, Siemens S7300 - 89-AS-S7300
- PLC ASI Bus Learning System, Siemens S7300 - 89-ASI-S7300
- PLC ControlNet Learning System - 89-CN-AB5500
- PLC Devicenet Learning System - Control Logix - 89-DN-AB5500
- PLC Distributed I/O Learning System - 89-RIO-AB500
- PLC Distributed I/O Learning System - 89-RIO-S7
- PLC EtherNet Learning System for ControlLogix - 89-EN-AB5500
- PLC Profibus Learning System - Siemens S7 - 89-DP-S7300
- PLC Touch Screen Learning System - TP270 - 89-HMI-S7-A
- Portable PLC Learning System, Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 5300 - 990-PAB53
- Portable PLC Learning System Siemens S7-1200 - 990-PS712
- Programmable Controller Learning System - 85-P-AB1000
- Programmable Controller Learning System - 85-P-AB503
- Programmable Controller Learning System - 85-P-AB5300
- Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Learning System - 890-PECB
- Programmable Controllers Siemens S7 - 85-P-S7
- SLC500 Analog PLC Applications Unit - 89-AS-AB500
- SLC500 Data Highway DH-485 Unit (for SLC5/02) - 89-DH-AB500
- SLC500 Data Highway DH-485 Unit (SLC5/03 and higher) - 89-DH-AB500-A
Amatrol creates innovative, interactive learning solutions for industry and education to equip people with the skills to master technical systems, solve problems and adapt to a rapidly-changing workplace. Amatrol's learning solutions are designed and built by employees who are experts in their field, integrating the best practices in education and training to deliver knowledge and skills for real jobs.
Amatrol is the world’s leader in skills-based, interactive technical learning. Their learning solutions range from engaging high school students in the learning of basic science and math to teaching hands-on skills in the latest, highly sophisticated motor drives. Amatrol’s learning solutions include interactive multimedia as well as print-based student learning materials, virtual trainers, teacher’s guides, industrial quality hands-on training equipment, and instructor training.
Amatrol designs, develops and manufactures technical learning systems, highly interactive eLearning, hands-on simulators, and more to train tomorrow’s workforce for many diverse industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, packaging, etc. Didactic organizations such as colleges, universities, and high schools use these made-in-the-USA products to teach individuals technical and workplace skills ranging from entry level basic technical skills to advanced technology troubleshooting for both degree and certification preparation. Real world components are used in the training equipment along with in-depth curricula to build the workforce’s next generation.
Amatrol offers a rich array of multimedia and eLearning on a broad array of topics including: power and energy, controls, manufacturing processes, design, fluids, fluid power, thermal, electrical, electrical motors, mechanical, communications, robotics, computer integrated manufacturing, mechatronics, and automation. In addition to learning systems geared toward post-secondary and industrial customers, Amatrol also offers systems specifically designed for high schools.
One of the biggest challenges facing the workforce today is a skilled worker shortage. Because of this, Amatrol is dedicated to providing schools with learning solutions that will cover applicable STEM knowledge and advanced manufacturing topics and skills.
Our learning programs develop job-ready skills that have been proven time and again. Take a look at how we can help you be successful!
Colleges are challenged to offer courses whenever students are available – and frequently, wherever they are available. Students want courses that are available on campus as well as from home while also providing strong hands-on skills for the technology demands facing them. Meeting these demands is no small task.
Amatrol has learning programs that allow colleges to excel in this demanding environment. We offer a full range of learning systems, both in a traditional equipment lab setting as well as in a virtual lab, that meet and exceed students' expectations.