Amatrol's Electrical Training Systems
Advanced Manufacturing Skills For Workplace Success!
Advanced Manufacturing offers some of the highest paying and most satisfying career opportunities available today, such as manufacturing operators, maintenance technicians, quality control specialists, scientists, process control engineers, pharmaceutical professionals, and many more. Amatrol’s Advanced Manufacturing program helps students develop the breadth and depth of technical skills they need to excel in technical support roles. Amatrol brings industrial realism to the classroom to teach job relevant skills needed today.
Amatrol’s electrical training systems are the best in the industry. Our learning programs are developed in partnership with industry and education to insure that the skills are on target to support modern industry needs.
Amatrol offers a wide array of training systems to meet the many diverse demands in electrical training. Our learning programs are equally effective for technicians, engineers, production workers and anyone needing further understanding and skills in electrical systems..
Amatrol Electrical Trainers:
- AC/DC Electrical Learning System - T7017A
- Basic Electrical Machines Learning System - 85-MT2
- Computer Control 1 Unit - 90-CT1
- Electric Motor Control Learning System - 85-MT5
- Electric Relay Control Unit - 90-EC1A
- Electrical Fabrication 1 Learning System - 950-ELF1
- Electrical Power Distribution Learning System - 85-MT7-B
- Industrial Electrical Wiring Learning System - 85-MT6
- AC/DC Electrical Learning Systems - 96-ADE1 & 96-ADE2
- Alternators/Synchronous Motors Learning System - 85-MT2-C
- Computer-Based Troubleshooting System - 890-FTS1
- DC Generators Learning System - 85-MT2-B
- Electronic Counter Learning System - 85-MT5-E
- Electronic Sensors Learning System - 85-MT5-D
- Motor Braking Learning System - 85-MT5-A
- Portable AC Motor Drive Learning System - 990-DRV1
- Portable AC Motor Drive Troubleshooting Learning System - 990-DRV1F
- Portable AC/DC Electrical Learning System - 990-ACDC1
- Portable Electric Relay Control Learning System – 990-EC1
- Portable Motor Control Learning System - 990-MC1
- Portable Motor Control Troubleshooting Learning System - 990-MC1F
- Reduced Voltage Starting Learning System - 85-MT5-B
- SCR Speed Control Learning System - 85-MT5-F
- Variable Frequency AC Drive Learning System - 85-MT5-C
- Virtual AC/DC Electrical (VB227)
- Virtual Electric Relay Control (VB703)
- Virtual Motor Control 1 Learning System - VT85-MT5
- Wound Rotor Motor Learning System - 85-MT2-D
Amatrol creates innovative, interactive learning solutions for industry and education to equip people with the skills to master technical systems, solve problems and adapt to a rapidly-changing workplace. Amatrol's learning solutions are designed and built by employees who are experts in their field, integrating the best practices in education and training to deliver knowledge and skills for real jobs.
Amatrol is the world’s leader in skills-based, interactive technical learning. Their learning solutions range from engaging high school students in the learning of basic science and math to teaching hands-on skills in the latest, highly sophisticated motor drives. Amatrol’s learning solutions include interactive multimedia as well as print-based student learning materials, virtual trainers, teacher’s guides, industrial quality hands-on training equipment, and instructor training.
Amatrol designs, develops and manufactures technical learning systems, highly interactive eLearning, hands-on simulators, and more to train tomorrow’s workforce for many diverse industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, packaging, etc. Didactic organizations such as colleges, universities, and high schools use these made-in-the-USA products to teach individuals technical and workplace skills ranging from entry level basic technical skills to advanced technology troubleshooting for both degree and certification preparation. Real world components are used in the training equipment along with in-depth curricula to build the workforce’s next generation.
Amatrol offers a rich array of multimedia and eLearning on a broad array of topics including: power and energy, controls, manufacturing processes, design, fluids, fluid power, thermal, electrical, electrical motors, mechanical, communications, robotics, computer integrated manufacturing, mechatronics, and automation. In addition to learning systems geared toward post-secondary and industrial customers, Amatrol also offers systems specifically designed for high schools.
One of the biggest challenges facing the workforce today is a skilled worker shortage. Because of this, Amatrol is dedicated to providing schools with learning solutions that will cover applicable STEM knowledge and advanced manufacturing topics and skills.