Online training is an essential tool in today’s workplace and educational institutions. Amatrol is increasing its already extensive online offerings with the introduction of eBooks. Amatrol’s eBooks are digital versions of its print-based LAPs (Learning Activity Packets) that allow organizations to set up courses completely online, including assessments!
Amatrol's Automation Training Systems
However, successful automation depends on well-trained employees who thoroughly understand the function and operation of automated machinery.
Tech-Labs is proud to offer equipment and curriculum from Amatrol’s Advanced Manufacturing program. Amatrol’s industry leading equipment and curriculum is developed in partnership with industry to deliver job ready, industry relevant skills. Working closely with companies like Caterpillar, Tropicana and many others Amatrol has designed equipment for work place success.
The Automation courses offered by Amatrol show learners how automation impacts their lives and cover general automation principles, components, and applications with a special focus on two of the most powerful automation tools, programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and robots.
Programmable Logic Controllers
Programmable logic controllers and robots have revolutionized the manufacturing world. Amatrol provides a hands-on learning experience with the industry’s two most prominent PLC producers, Allen-Bradley and Siemens.
The Pegasus, Amatrol’s smallest robot, has an open arm design that supports hands-on knowledge application and skill development. While small in size, the Pegasus is a giant when it comes to teaching and learning capabilities. Starting with basic robot operation, the Pegasus can take students through application development and programming all the way to multitasking and flexible manufacturing cell operation.
Amatrol Automation Trainers:
- Mechatronics Gauging Station - 87-MS2
- Mechatronics Inventory Storage Station - 87-MS7
- Mechatronics Learning System for AB MicroLogix - 870-MPC-AB1200
- Mechatronics Learning System for Siemens S7-300 with Profibus and Profinet - 870-PS7315
- Mechatronics Orientation-Processing Station - 87-MS3
- Mechatronics Pick and Place Feeding Station - 87-MS1
- Mechatronics Servo Robotic Assembly Station - Pegasus II - 87-MS5-P2
- Mechatronics Sorting-Buffering Station - 87-MS4
- Mechatronics Torque Assembly Station - 87-MS6
- Tabletop Mechatronics - 870-PTAB10
- FANUC Robot Integration Package - 25098
- Flexible Manufacturing 2 - 94-FMS2
- Flexible Manufacturing Learning System 1 - 94-FMS-1-A
- Inspection and Indexing Station - 87-TMS2
- Inventory Feeding Station - 87-TMS1
- MechaSIM Mechatronics Simulation Learning System – AB5300 - 87-MSS-AB5300
- MechaSIM Mechatronics Simulation Learning System – Siemens S7 - 87-MSSS7
- Mechatronics HMI Terminal Learning System - Siemens S7, Type A - 87-HMIS7A
- Mechatronics Learning System for AB Compact Logix - 870-MPC-AB5300
- Mechatronics Learning System for Siemens S7-300 - 870-MPC-S7313
- Mechatronics Learning System for Siemens S7-300 with Profibus - 870-PS7314
- Mechatronics Troubleshooting Learning System (AB5300) - 87-FTS-AB5300
- Mechatronics Troubleshooting Learning System (Siemens S7 series) - 87-FTSS7
- Pegasus II Robotic Learning System - 880-RA2-1-B
- Pegasus Robotics Simulation Learning System - 88-RSS1
- PLC Learning System (Allen-Bradley CompactLogix 5300) - 87-IOS-AB5300
- PLC Learning System (Siemens S7) - 87-IOS-S7
- PLC Robot Control System - 880-AB1000
- Profibus Network Module - Siemens S7314 - 87-DPS7
- Robotics & Computer Programming 1 Learning System - 94-RCP-1-A
- Robotics Simulation 1
- Saturn Robotics Simulation Learning System - 83-RSS-1-A
- Sorting and Distribution Station - 87-TMS3
Amatrol creates innovative, interactive learning solutions for industry and education to equip people with the skills to master technical systems, solve problems and adapt to a rapidly-changing workplace. Amatrol's learning solutions are designed and built by employees who are experts in their field, integrating the best practices in education and training to deliver knowledge and skills for real jobs.
Amatrol is the world’s leader in skills-based, interactive technical learning. Their learning solutions range from engaging high school students in the learning of basic science and math to teaching hands-on skills in the latest, highly sophisticated motor drives. Amatrol’s learning solutions include interactive multimedia as well as print-based student learning materials, virtual trainers, teacher’s guides, industrial quality hands-on training equipment, and instructor training.
Amatrol designs, develops and manufactures technical learning systems, highly interactive eLearning, hands-on simulators, and more to train tomorrow’s workforce for many diverse industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, packaging, etc. Didactic organizations such as colleges, universities, and high schools use these made-in-the-USA products to teach individuals technical and workplace skills ranging from entry level basic technical skills to advanced technology troubleshooting for both degree and certification preparation. Real world components are used in the training equipment along with in-depth curricula to build the workforce’s next generation.
Amatrol offers a rich array of multimedia and eLearning on a broad array of topics including: power and energy, controls, manufacturing processes, design, fluids, fluid power, thermal, electrical, electrical motors, mechanical, communications, robotics, computer integrated manufacturing, mechatronics, and automation. In addition to learning systems geared toward post-secondary and industrial customers, Amatrol also offers systems specifically designed for high schools.
One of the biggest challenges facing the workforce today is a skilled worker shortage. Because of this, Amatrol is dedicated to providing schools with learning solutions that will cover applicable STEM knowledge and advanced manufacturing topics and skills.