The Stratasys J750 isn't just the latest innovation. It's yours. It's any shape you can imagine, any color you can dream of, and any detail words can't express — made tangible in a matter of hours. And it's knowing for sure that your next big thing is as spectacular as you envisioned.
- Introducing the world's first full-color, multi-material 3D printer.
- Flexible additive manufacturing for professional use in a wide range of metals.The Renishaw AM 400 is the latest development of the Renishaw AM250 platform. It features the most recent system updates including a larger SafeChange™ filter, improved optical control software, revised gas flow and window protection system and a new 400 W optical system which gives a reduced beam diameter of 70 µm.Manufacturer:
- Metal 3D printing at scale
Introducing the Production system–the first metal 3D printing system for mass production. Arriving in 2018, the Production system delivers the speed, quality, and cost-per-part needed to compete with traditional manufacturing processes.
Powered by Single Pass Jetting
The Production system is based on a new approach to metal 3D printing—Single Pass Jetting (SPJ). Created by the inventors of the binder jetting and the single pass inkjet processes, Single Pass Jetting builds metal parts in a matter of minutes instead of hours.Manufacturer:
- Introducing the Studio System. Designed as an end-to-end solution, it's the only way to print complex metal parts in-house.
Hand-removal of supports, fast material changes, and web-based software are just a few of the` ways we’re making metal 3D printing more accessible. The Studio system was designed from the ground up for simple installation and use.Manufacturer:
- Digital manufacturing in a compact size
The Fortus 250mc is your gateway to in-house digital manufacturing. With the same powerful Insight software as our largest 3D production systems, the Fortus 250mc builds parts so durable and accurate, you’ll find its use expanding beyond functional testing and into tooling, jigs and fixtures — even ABSplus end-use parts.
- Industrial Strength, Durability and Scale
The Fortus 900mc is the most powerful FDM system available, delivering remarkable production agility and high return on investment. Produce demanding functional prototypes, production parts, jigs, fixtures and factory tooling with unmatched accuracy, repeatability and predictability.
- Professional 3D printing made easy and accessible.
The full power of GrabCAD Print is now being put to use with designer, engineers and managers. And the responses are overwhelmingly positive. Finally there's a universal design-to-print application that makes 3D printing easier, more intuitive and more accessible. Now's the time to try it for yourself and sign up to be part of this exciting beta program!
- Affordable, fast color printing
Bring the magic of 3D printing to your classroom. Mojo is affordable and fast, and prints finely resolved models in nine colors. This little powerhouse is the most compact, accessible way to get professional desktop 3D printing. It’s easy to use, fits right in your cubicle, and will reinvent how you design and create.
- Additive manufacturing for industrial applications
The RenAM 500M is a laser powder bed fusion additive manufacturing system designed specifically for the production of metal components on the factory floor. It features automated powder and waste handling systems that enable consistent process quality, reduce operator touch times and ensure high standards of system safety. The system build volume is 250 mm × 250 mm × 350 mm.
The RenAM 500M is built using a Renishaw in house designed and manufactured optical system and control platform which forms the basis for our future additive manufacturing systems product range.Manufacturer:
- Smarter and Easier PrototypingItem Number:F170 / F270 / F370
The Stratasys F123 Series is the ultimate, all-in-one rapid prototyping system for your entire team. It combines the power of FDM with the ease of GrabCAD Print for the most versatile and intelligent solution available.